Tonight 191lbs
Last time I donated bloods was in Nov
And my.skin is like.red from.tanning.too

Last edited:
Yeah trying to work it out with her
She is at least still talking to.me and just got off the phone with her
Was on the phone with her for an hour or so and asked her again and she said no
And I do believe her
It was my fault really I let my ego get the best of me and pushed her away and she finally had enough so these last 3 weeks has been rough as I haven't seen her really nor had sex with her for 3 weeks
She moved out on me 3 months ago but we were working things back out up to 3/weeks ago when shit got.sour so ya I was pretty much going.there spending time with her and having sex every night
Why I dropped the tren too a few weeks ago as it didn't help the situation one bit
U really think hard.when u know she doesn't wanna put.up with any more shit.and u think.u can always get away with shit just cause we.do what we do.gym wise but when the shit hits the fan and they do.end up.giving up on ya that's when.u really start.thinking and I.could really careless about any other.girl.other then.her
She.means a lot.to.me and fuck I know this cause.it has effected.a lot.of things these last 3 weeks

Last edited:
And yeah I guess her buddy was shitten bricks when i.was.ramming the door.and busted it open,/only.thing that was stopping me.from.getting in is the metal chain latch and thank god cause I probs wouldn't be sitting here writing.this right now
Broke.my finger.in the process as he.slammed the door on.it and.bleedingall over the place just before.he called.the cops
I ran away at that point going through peoples backyards and playing cat and mouse for 20 min before I got.home had.a couple.smokes to.cool off cause I thought I was fucked but.it turned out she didn't want to press any charges on me as well thank god
Cops showed up and they were actuality quite nice as I held my cool I told them.I fucked up royally and went there to protect my daughter and lost my.mind
They did.ask.me.if I was.on anything. Like steroids as I did have my shirtoff at the time and probs due to the rage as well they probably assumed
All in all it was stupid and let.my mind get the best of.me and trust me I.am.not bragging about this one bit as I am.ashamed of.myselffor doing such a stupid act that could of cost me to ever see my daughter again

Last edited:
The redness.tho.could be my.skin.tone.as.well as.I.do.work outside and a mover so in and out of the.cold all the time
Sun.does.it.too but like my whole.skin.tone.is like.that

The redness.tho.could be my.skin.tone.as.well as.I.do.work outside and a mover so in and out of the.cold all the time
Sun.does.it.too but like my whole.skin.tone.is like.that

I would go donate, you're due regardless.

The best advice I have ever received in a situation like this is really simple:

Live each day one step at a time; don't dwell on the past, but live for the future.

I think that applies here as well.

Ok, enough serious stuff from me. Back to your regularly scheduled program. :wiggle:

Taken last night, yes I do.train legs but.I train them with respect now which means i train them light.and obviously no squats,so be it,/ is it worth being jobless over being.reckless and pounding my.legs " nope" cause I have a torn LCL but as far as say legs go if I did not have any legs I would not be able to pull 500lbs deads for 3 reps and ifya don't believe me I do have a video as well
I think being a mover there is a lot of.leg work involved too so womabat u can talk all u want.brother

Last edited:
Taken last night, yes I do.train legs but.I train them with respect now which means i train them light.and obviously no squats,so be it,/ is it worth being jobless over being.reckless and pounding my.legs " nope" cause I have a torn LCL but as far as say legs go if I did not have any legs I would not be able to pull 500lbs deads for 3 reps and ifya don't believe me I do have a video as well
I think being a mover there is a lot of.leg work involved too so womabat u can talk all u want.brother

Was this yesterday's pic or tomorrow's?

Back