Recipe for 1-Test cyp in solution

m1t is simple... but 1t cyp I'm curious of the differences in effectivness of non-methylated 1-test.

Afterall, we all know that methyltestosterone is just a 17-aa test, and you wouldn't think that CH4 group changes much, but it totally alters the effectivness and sides associated with it.

i didnt notice the 1t "cyp". sorry. (i use my mulligan on that one) theres a post on here of how to make it.

methyl test is garbage. m1t is very potent.

well I looked in the forums but didnt really answer all my questions. Would peg 300 be beter to use than regular oil to get a higher concentration.

looky what i found

"For 6 grams of 1-test cyp powder add 9 mls of BB(1.5mls per gram), 1.5mls of BA, and about 18 mls of grapeseed oil, to the Powder".

never tried it so let us know how it goes.

pullinbig said:
looky what i found

"For 6 grams of 1-test cyp powder add 9 mls of BB(1.5mls per gram), 1.5mls of BA, and about 18 mls of grapeseed oil, to the Powder".

never tried it so let us know how it goes.

what concentration would that yield?

BTW, I agree... methyl test is garbage... but I was noting the difference that methylation can bring to a compound, despite the seeming similarity. Afterall, esters don't change the compound at all, but that's mainly on account of the fact that they break off or undergo an enzyme reduction. Methylation changes a compound to a certain degree... you can never really tell how it'll affect the compound, but in 1-test's case, it obviously made it much more potent. I suspect it is because of the increased active lifespan, and it's ability to re-bind to androgen receptors after it binds to and activates AR's. Just my guess, though.

I'm rather curious as to how I'll respond to 1-test... I know I responded pretty good to M1T.

around 175mg/ml. 6 grams of powder in roughly 34ml of final solution.

6000/34=176.47mg/ml. close enough.

you know i havent tried 1T IM so i cant compare it to 1T oral. you can be the guinne pig.

keep us posted.

This is a silly question, but I've never done any conversions, before... how do you get 34 ml of final solution? I know the 1T will add volume to the solution, but how do you know how much it will add?

1ml = 1g roughly. different hormones are slightly different but this is close. Winstrol (winny) is 1g = .875ml.

For 6 grams of 1-test cyp powder add 9 mls of BB(1.5mls per gram), 1.5mls of BA, and about 18 mls of grapeseed oil, to the Powder".

6g = 6ml
9ml bb
1.5ml ba
18ml oil

34.5ml. total. close anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally posted by pullinbig
looky what i found

.Would i be able to use that same ratio for pro-hormone powders? I have some 1,4 ad and 4-ad cyp i want to convert..

4ad cyp is supposed to go @ 300mg/ml with 6% ba according to a friend of mine who has made a bunch of it. 4adne is a bitch to work with. 2% ba, 15% bb and peg as a carrier will make a nice suspension at 75mg/ml. cant help ya on the 1ad.

i havent tried it bu the 4adne may work well with the Winstrol (winny) water recipe.

Thanks for the info PB! I'll be makin that 4ad cyp soon enough..As for my other PH - it's actually (1,4ad) - the EQ precursor..i was just wondering if i could use the same amount of bb/ba..and to clear things up..no BB for the 4ad cyp right? Thanks again bro!...sorry for buggin' you...

Back