recommendation for my goal?

hrom1989

Hello my goal in my test e only cycke is to add Muscle lean out and achieve a six pack , I've got my nutrition down , my mental game , my cycle, and all I need is the perfect workout , I see people say more is not better or visa Versa I'm confused help lol
Stats
24; 5'8, 165 pounds 15-20% bf

Usually the only thing that changes when on cycle is diet...your six pack, gains, and fat loss will all depend on your diet.
I would say not to worry about your six pack if this is your first cycle and focus on gains...but if not your first cycle then by all means cut down if you would like though it will be more difficult to gain solid mass if you are calorie depleting for a six pack.
But to answer your question, train the same...your intensity should pick up as the gear goes to work.

You've got relative inexperience with training and the fact that you're probably not at your generic potential or near it to accomplish you goal but even with that, you're not likely going to add skeletal muscle and cut 4-9% BF in a ~12wk cycle. Good to have high goals but realistically you can expect to gain maybe a pound or 2 of muscle and cut significant fat or build5-6+lbs of muscle and drop a percentage point or two on body composition.

As Cap said, training should be hard wired into you by the time you use AAS so it should be second nature. I recommend full body programs 3-4days/wk, using mainly compound lifts with accessory ad assistance movements thrown in the mix, and a logical progression scheme.

I'd learn how to work hard and dedicate yourself before jumping on AAS seeing how you're 135lbs of lean body weight... Not being an ass, just saying the truth. You don't need AAS to cut from 20% while not being anywhere near your natural potential. Try cutting without them and get to 10%, then run a cycle and bulk up. The results will be much better. Alsoplanet is absolutely right, you should have your training down. There is no magical, perfect workout routine... Just train your ass off and work hard and you'll go far.

I'd learn how to work hard and dedicate yourself before jumping on AAS seeing how you're 135lbs of lean body weight... Not being an ass, just saying the truth. You don't need AAS to cut from 20% while not being anywhere near your natural potential. Try cutting without them and get to 10%, then run a cycle and bulk up. The results will be much better. Alsoplanet is absolutely right, you should have your training down. There is no magical, perfect workout routine... Just train your ass off and work hard and you'll go far.

Definitely correct, do not need AAS to support a cut with those stats. Good diet and training will be more than enough. Training philosophies don't change either although you can increase volume or intensity slightly but the training itself stays the same

Have to agree with above post. If you aren't sure what kind of workout you need to perform, then you shouldn't be thinking AAS at this point. Not trying to be an ass or anything but when you get to the point you consider AAS you should be at your full genetic natural potential. If your at your full genetic potential naturally then type of workout shouldn't even be a question because this knowledge would be required to get there in the first place.

Back