Recommendation on steroids (#1 concern Hair loss)

Dont do aas or go buy a razor. Scarz will hook U up with a cocktail for hairloss if he reads this.

I feel like a broken record. THe search option will show a lot of options and most of my previous posts on this subject.

If you're predisposed to mpb (male pattern baldness), then aas will not "cause" hairloss, but only accelerate it. Most people who have not begun their hairloss, but were already destined to lose their hair in the future, accelerate/kick start their hair loss when starting aas. Then they assume "aas gave me hairloss". Wrong, it only accelrated what was bound to happen eventually.

Finasteride blocks testosterone from converting to dht, which is the culprit in causing hairs to fall out. Propecia (finasteride) can prevent the acceleration of hairloss if you're on test, eq, and other steroids that increases test and converting to dht.

Other steroids that accelerate hairloss, accelerate the hair loss by different avenues, different pathways rather than directly converting testosterone to dht. In this case, Propecia will work to no avail. It will be useless. However, using topical dht blockers such nizoral 2% (ketokonazole 2%), and spiro will be helpful, but not so great. Best bet is to stay away from certaian steroids that cannot be counterattacked when accelrating hairloss. Such as Winstrol (winny), tren, and high doses of dbol (low doses should be ok...20-25mg).

Keep in mind that even if you werent going to use steroids, if you're predisposed to mpb, its always best to start treatments early. And once you do start these treatments they become a lifetime commitment. Whenever you stop a treatment, you will lose any gains you made from that treatment.

Although deca may not so bad for accelerating hairloss, but the use of it while taking finasteride will accelerate it super fast.

Last edited:
yeh man, u nailed that one on the head. as soon i clicked "submit reply" i saw ure post and laughed my ass off.

How do you know if you are predisposed for mpb? See my father went bald late 30's early 40's. However! My grandfather on my mother's side has all his hair still and he is 74.

Heard if a persons father was bald that it didn't necessarily mean that the person would go bald, but if the grandfather on their mothers side had hair then that is a indicator that they will have hair. I heard that was a good way to tell but not sure?

I have only used Test and EQ and had no neg. sides of hair loss. So besides staying away from Winstrol (winny), tren, and high doses of dbol. What other compounds should I steer clear of? Example: what about primo?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The whole grandfather on the mother's side relation to male pattern baldness is an old wives' tale. It has no factual basis whatsoever.

As far as your father balding in his late 30s to early 40s, perhaps that's when his hair loss became more noticeable. I'd be willing to bet that he was thinning all throughout his thirties (and possibly his 20s) at a slower pace. His hair loss rate may have accelerated as he approached his forties.

Primo can be harsh on the hairline for those suffering from MPB. Most users report moderate test w finasteride/dutasteride, anavar, deca w/o fin/dut, and equipoise to be a few of the safer choices.

It's not just genetics and aas about losing your hair other factors can play in to hair loss for example stress or if your on certain medications those could also speed it up.

Thanks guys!

So what should I do!? Just stick with Test and EQ then? Because that is what I'm use to!

Last edited:
How do you know if you are predisposed for mpb? See my father went bald late 30's early 40's. However! My grandfather on my mother's side has all his hair still and he is 74.

Thanks!

MPB is inherited form both sides equally. "Grandfather on mother's side" is a myth.

The gene that carries the androgen receptor (mpb cause) is on the X chromosome.

The X chromosome in men are ALWAYS inherited by the mother.

Studies have shown mpb (male pattern baldness) is most of the time and usually derived from the mother's side. But there are many other genes involved as well. So someone can also get mpb from their father too.

AAS have side effects like any other drug. When you make the decision to use, you also accept the risks involved. If you're that worried about it, you may want to steer clear for a while... Or shave your dome ;-)

I feel like a broken record. THe search option will show a lot of options and most of my previous posts on this subject.

If you're predisposed to mpb (male pattern baldness), then aas will not "cause" hairloss, but only accelerate it. Most people who have not begun their hairloss, but were already destined to lose their hair in the future, accelerate/kick start their hair loss when starting aas. Then they assume "aas gave me hairloss". Wrong, it only accelrated what was bound to happen eventually.

Finasteride blocks testosterone from converting to dht, which is the culprit in causing hairs to fall out. Propecia (finasteride) can prevent the acceleration of hairloss if you're on test, eq, and other steroids that increases test and converting to dht.

Other steroids that accelerate hairloss, accelerate the hair loss by different avenues, different pathways rather than directly converting testosterone to dht. In this case, Propecia will work to no avail. It will be useless. However, using topical dht blockers such nizoral 2% (ketokonazole 2%), and spiro will be helpful, but not so great. Best bet is to stay away from certaian steroids that cannot be counterattacked when accelrating hairloss. Such as Winstrol (winny), tren, and high doses of dbol (low doses should be ok...20-25mg).

Keep in mind that even if you werent going to use steroids, if you're predisposed to mpb, its always best to start treatments early. And once you do start these treatments they become a lifetime commitment. Whenever you stop a treatment, you will lose any gains you made from that treatment.

Although deca may not so bad for accelerating hairloss, but the use of it while taking finasteride will accelerate it super fast.

great info, I've been posting basically the same stuff for years...learned the hard way about tren/masteron/winny etc, that you cant block it
Var seems to be very mild on the hair compared to many other steroids. If you are concerned I would still stick with some prevention, ie a topical like spiro

propecia

I had great success using propecia with testesterone. when i didnt use it i would lose hair drstically, but with propecia i a ctually gained hair

besides 2010 hair loss will finally have a cure.. stem cells

Back