Red Bull before workout ?

NBMass

Before my workouts i feel like i need a kick, for the energy and the drive. Ive used pretty much all the different kinds of pre-workout supplements like NO explode, Black Powder, SuperPump etc. But even though the drive was good off those they did seem to upset my stomach alot after the workout or even in the middle of giving me acid reflux or heartburn. Ive switched to RedBull Non sugar and have been drinking those for quite some time before my workouts but i feel that it isnt the healthiest way (3-4 redbulls a week). What are some other things i could use instead and that would be better for me too ?

if it's not too late in the day a thermogenic (eca) does give a nice kick to a workout. the downside for me is getting good sleep. catch 22.

it's trial and error.

nothing wrong with drinking Sugar Free Red Bull... generally speaking I drink a sugar free caffeinated drink before ever workout. I see no problem with it at all.

I see no issues with a sugar free energy drink before workouts either.. I drink low-carb Monster several times a week before grueling sessions.

I know that the non sugar free redbulls are a 100% niacin. Not sure about the sugar free. I used to drink one every morning until I started to Juice.

Once I was like in my 2nd or 3rd week if I drank one I would get reallllly bad hot flashes, and turn extrememly red. But hey thats just me... I quit drinking redbulls b/c of that although I did love me some redbull...

So its fine then. I was just thinkin thats all because one of my buddies said "that must do a number on your system". Thanks alot guys for clearing it up. Also i wouldnt mind tryin out that instant coffee mix either..hmm

As you are doing workout for maintaining your physical fitness then you must take the nutrition supplements to avoid weakness or any other deficiency in the body.The nutrition supplements are essential for the proper functioning of the body.As in today's busy schedule a person generally skips his meals and becomes weak day by day.But there is one online nutrition supplement provider no2max : For Maximum Recovery and Increased Muscle Mass which gives the nutrition supplements to compensate with your skipped meal.

Back