red star gear

LANCEA9847

has anybody heard of red star gear from china ????

i heard their stuff is da bomb

anybody???

heres a pic of me dont laugh i just started my training a year ago

I've never heard of them other than what MD says. Its not the first time they've mentioned them. But I havent heard of anyone using them either.

I saw there primo test and it came out bunk so I wouldnt trust any of their other products. There is much better gear that is just as available if you know where to look

Oh yeah please dont ask me where to look cause I dont know, however stick around and something will eventually come your way

Champ

I've personally never had anyproblems with red star, but I never tried their primo either. Their "dry" test works great. Judging from your picture, you might want to train just a little longer though, before you use AAS. And no, I don't know how to get in touch with RED STAR.:D

to get on Redstars client list you have to be "referred" by 2 existing clients, and they have to say your name specifically.

LOL @ this thread. MD cracks me up.

"Red Star is the best and everything else sucks. Just ignore the fact that we've got a vested interest in the product." -MD

:rolleyes:

mvmaxx said:
LOL @ this thread. MD cracks me up.

"Red Star is the best and everything else sucks. Just ignore the fact that we've got a vested interest in the product." -MD

:rolleyes:

Exactly, they were sucking GAC's left nut until his masteron turned up trenbolone and then he had a name change...tadaa red star of china.

Some people, like mvmaxx never forget. And there's a reason for that. If he did it once and was successful and suffered no repercussions, there's no reason for him not to do it again.

the worst thing about gac/redstar is that they get the powders for almost nothing , labor is cheap and their business was going through the roof so they were making a mint in this business but they just got greedy:mad:

Back