Red Star - no more customers

Nutrient-Nut

Big Phil (2003-01-22)

Friends and brothers - we're not accepting ANY new customers under ANY circumstances from here on in. If you're not on our list of approved customers, you're not getting on our list of approved customers. There will be ZERO exceptions to this new policy. We do not know how long this policy will be in effect but it seems a lot of good bros, good DOMESTIC bros, have been going down lately. With the Tony Soprano and CRONIC thing happening, we at RSOC have decided that it is better, once again, to forgoe profit and protect ourselves and our existing and trusted customers. We're not going out of biz, we're just limiting our biz to our existing clientelle for safety and security reasons. Unlike the last time we closed the list, this time, there IS NO WAY you can get on it if you're not on it already. No exceptions. I don't care who you know or who you blow, I don't care if Jesus himself vouches for your big, bloated ass...the answer is "NO". Do not ask for lists or if you can be the exception or whatever. Only previous, reliable, existing customers will be allowed to order. We're sorry to have to take such drastic measures but we really need to protect ourselves and our clients. We hope that you understand this and why we are doing what we're doing. God bless America and God bless all of you.

Big Phil (CEO of Red Star Chemical, Ltd).

Nutrient-Nut said:
Big Phil (2003-01-22)

Friends and brothers - we're not accepting ANY new customers under ANY circumstances from here on in. If you're not on our list of approved customers, you're not getting on our list of approved customers. There will be ZERO exceptions to this new policy. We do not know how long this policy will be in effect but it seems a lot of good bros, good DOMESTIC bros, have been going down lately. With the Tony Soprano and CRONIC thing happening, we at RSOC have decided that it is better, once again, to forgoe profit and protect ourselves and our existing and trusted customers. We're not going out of biz, we're just limiting our biz to our existing clientelle for safety and security reasons. Unlike the last time we closed the list, this time, there IS NO WAY you can get on it if you're not on it already. No exceptions. I don't care who you know or who you blow, I don't care if Jesus himself vouches for your big, bloated ass...the answer is "NO". Do not ask for lists or if you can be the exception or whatever. Only previous, reliable, existing customers will be allowed to order. We're sorry to have to take such drastic measures but we really need to protect ourselves and our clients. We hope that you understand this and why we are doing what we're doing. God bless America and God bless all of you.
Big Phil (CEO of Red Star Chemical, Ltd).

This was first posted at Meso-rx. While it is true, RSOC is still selling product to those select few on his distribution list. His products are top notch from the feedback I've gotten.

Re: Re: Red Star - no more customers

Juice Authority said:
This was first posted at Meso-rx. While it is true, RSOC is still selling product to those select few on his distribution list. His products are top notch from the feedback I've gotten.

Interesting. The other boards I frequent very much dislike his products. This is the first positive thing Ive ever really heard. I think something about fake masteron being passed off maybe?

does anyone else here start out reading this board, find a link to another board, go check it out and forget there on that board click back and post on the new site for a while?

bronco944 said:
does anyone else here start out reading this board, find a link to another board, go check it out and forget there on that board click back and post on the new site for a while?

No.......cause to post, you have to log into the board you linked to, and that usually gives it away for me. LOL !

StoneColdNTO said:
No.......cause to post, you have to log into the board you linked to, and that usually gives it away for me. LOL !

cookies brother. i never turn my comp off so im always logged in.

Back