Red Welts From HGH...

I'm in the same boat guys!!! I've been on green tops goining on 3 weeks at 8ius. And I
getting red welts every where I shoot! I shot IM delt and samething with out the rednss! But my delt has suck a big welt on it! My delts look like carrot tops!!!

I'm in the same boat guys!!! I've been on green tops goining on 3 weeks at 8ius. And I
getting red welts every where I shoot! I shot IM delt and samething with out the rednss! But my delt has suck a big welt on it! My delts look like carrot tops!!!

You might want to try SubQ injections. I did one IM and it felt/looked like I was getting an abscess but, when I shoot it subQ I'm fine. Its fine 2 days later, the spot is a little red still but thats it.

Last edited:
I use soma green tops 4 iu/day, split 2 shots, mixed with .8ml bac...been on for a year with no problem shooting sub-q or im..just my experiance

People can be allergic to BAC water, also like some people said above, 192aa injections can cause the body to produce anti-bodies towards that type of aa sequence, the sterility of the manufacturers that made the products is a factor ie bacteria, fungus. Also, the product may be clumpy or you are not injecting IM/Sub Q deep enough... My advice to you is to use saline 9% which is what blood is, and mix it with the HGH...

Always seek medical attention....

had the same prob with blue tops e-mailed them they told me switch from bac water to sterile water tried it no more red lumps

Totally forgetting what drug is being used...I don't think I've ever heard of an infection with an insulin dart. Redness makes me think infection either by technique, unclean technique, dirty skin or top of rubber stopper?, or an unclean product. Good luck to you..

I use green tops. The vial label reads; m&t, 191-amino acid, elitropin, r - human growth hormone, for injection 98% purity, sterile, biogen Mex (china) Ltd.. Does any one know if it's legit? It gave me red welts also after a cupel of weeks. That was when I was taking it first thing in the morning on a completely empty stomach. I switched to taking it after my work-outs in the evening and I stoped getting them. Also I eat about 1/2 hour before my work out.

Back