Reforvit B?

Mudge

Community Veteran
Never tried it, dont know much about it, but its about 1/5th the cost of dbol (for me anyway).

Anyone able to share some experiences with it? Dosing regimen? I'd be looking at 25mg per tab, looks like thats the standard.

So, not quite as great as Dbol? Anyone know the half life for it? Forgot to ask that.

I like the Dbol pumps but it does fuck up my skin after a week or so, Clomid does the same which I didn't expect.

I saw Dbol and one other substance named, 25mg tabs right... so is it comparible to straight Dbol or ? I ask because its ALOT cheaper.

Reforvit tabs, Metandrostenolone, Dianabol

Dianabol:

Substance: Methandrostenolone

Ok... I'm stoopid :D

Yes, it is D-bol Loeffler Ref.-B. It is pretty good stuff. I would not say it is the best. I much prefer Thais or Naps, but you will get good results off the Ref.'s.

They work for me. Be forewarned, though, the pink ones smell like ASS.

I can count on ten easy pounds from the Ref-B tabs every time, and large strength increases, whether I eat or not.

--dnb

How much were you guys using daily? I tried dbol once and only used 25mg pre workout only, since these are 25mg tabs I figure maybe break them up into halves and do 4 a day...

Stuff I used before was 50mg underground, tiny tiny so splitting them up into fours or something was not totally doable accurately, hence only pre-workout.

would using liquid Ref-B at about 50 mgs be better splitting it up twice a day or four times a day?

I have also heard of people taking all about an hour before the gym, would that be beneficial in any way

Mudge said:
How much were you guys using daily? I tried dbol once and only used 25mg pre workout only, since these are 25mg tabs I figure maybe break them up into halves and do 4 a day...

That's what I was doing, four half-tabs/day. There are rumors that the pink Ref-B tabs are slightly underdosed, and the white ones underdosed even more than the pink ones.

The pink ones have some B-12 in 'em, which is what makes them stink like ass. There's also some nicotine. :(

--dnb

Mudge said:
Nicotine, thats crazy, wonder what its in there for.

I dunno, to make your Pit Bull more aggressive???

"Formula: cada cableta contiene:

Methandrostenalona.....................25.0 mg
Riboflavina 5-fosfato...................... 1.0 mg
Piridoxina clorhidrato..................... 2.5 mg
Nicotinamida.................................10.0 mg
Vitamina B-12...............................25.0 mcg
c.b.p.............................................. 1 tab"

--dave

i have tried it and do not like it at all very dirty product and it did not compare to orals i thru it in the garbage after 2 weeks oral form dbol is the way to go

bigmack69 said:
i have tried it and do not like it at all very dirty product and it did not compare to orals i thru it in the garbage after 2 weeks oral form dbol is the way to go

should not have thrown it away bro. even though it is injectable, you can still drink the reforvit-b liquid since it is a 17aa steroid.

Back