Research Lab Supply.com Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonnaBeAGearHead

The Great White Ape
They only sold vials, crimpers, etc...no drugs...but the FDA busted them and seized all of their computers and records. They are on a witch hunt for UGLs. If you bought anything from researchlabsupply dot com you NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE. The FDA has your information.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we've had to close our store. All orders that came in before 5 pm on August 21st have shipped.

We want to thank our customers for their support over the last years. We wish the best for you and your family. Stay Safe.

carolinacrackah said:
how could they bust a Lab supply company that sells nothing illegal?

my exact thoughts!!! it's legal strong arming by the only intity that could get away with it the "government". they were busted for NOT what they were selling but for who they were selling it too.

this will cause a few sources to close shop i'm sure so be safe!!!!

If any of you ever remember a married couple that was arrested for wearing anti-bush slogan T-shirts. The couple was from Texas but went to New Hampshire or some state close by to see Bush. The cops/city didnt know what to charge them with so they charged them with traspassing (on public property), they sued and got 80k from the government.

WARCHILD said:
my exact thoughts!!! it's legal strong arming by the only intity that could get away with it the "government". they were busted for NOT what they were selling but for who they were selling it too.

this will cause a few sources to close shop i'm sure so be safe!!!!
I would say maybe if they devoloped some sort of personal relationship with a large UGL then maybe they could be investigated? But still i dont know what grounds they could be charged. If they sold nothing illegal then they never broke the law.

Again Our tax dollars at work.
Really there just protecting the turf of the parmacutical companys witch give mucho money to our heroic leaders of the "free" world.

carolinacrackah said:
I would say maybe if they devoloped some sort of personal relationship with a large UGL then maybe they could be investigated? But still i dont know what grounds they could be charged. If they sold nothing illegal then they never broke the law.

I know a little about how this all works and they won't be convicted of anything, hell it most likely will never go to court. Right now the government is losing the internet pharmaceutical battle (..and all related ordering sites) so thier objective in a situation like this is purely statistical. I'm sure thier only intent was to disrupt the buisness by charging them with something petty and siezing all assests and records. BOOM, the business is shut down and the department has a plus in thier books plus the fact that it makes it to the media and gives the "appearence" the "war is being won." Most likely down the road the charges will be dropped for lack of substance...IMO

Might be completely unrelated to what their business was just how they were running it....can anyone say tax evasion? Don't screw with the IRS.

carolinacrackah said:

I agree. There has to be more to this story.

DocJ said:
Might be completely unrelated to what their business was just how they were running it....can anyone say tax evasion? Don't screw with the IRS.

Good point. That's a very likely scenario.

...or perhaps they were part of an underground dogfighting ring :)

GonnaBeAGearHead said:
They only sold vials, crimpers, etc...no drugs...but the FDA busted them and seized all of their computers and records. They are on a witch hunt for UGLs. If you bought anything from researchlabsupply dot com you NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE. The FDA has your information.

Proof?

I'm going to lock this thread. PM me with any proof you have and I will re open it. As far as I know they are not busted, but closed their doors because they received some unwanted attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back