Research Technologies aka Jarrett Turned Scammer

Dizzy

Thanks to capinatl for informing us of this situation

Some of you here at Anabolicfreakz may know that I’ve been in contact with Research Technologies underground label for a while. I’ve been one of his smaller clients for a few months. RT goes by the board name “Jarrett” and frequents Anabolicfreakz and AnabolicReview among many others. Our relationship developed to the point of him fronting me gear and making orders and arrangements over the phone. We emailed each other 6-10 times per day as the pricing he offered me was the same he would offer a 50 count purchaser, and got to the point of speaking on the phone every other day. I trusted him 100%.

He told me how his operation worked in detail, where the gear is made, how it’s shipped, the labels, everything. We spoke on a personal level as well, about his g/f, the dog, and his desires to move to be with his g/f in Arizona around Christmas. He just signed for a package in Houston TX yesterday, so he may still be there. I think he really lives in Sugarland, TX and his real name may be Jarrett Pirtle. I know there is a board member at AR who has identified Jarrett, and it includes his apt # as well as where he works. I cannot remember the board users name, but there may be even two who know his real identity. Jarrett spoke to me about this and he was very worried.

Jarrett eventually asked me if I would mail out some of my personal AS stock and he would get me back on my next order. He claimed my order would be on it’s way soon of 10 t400, 10 t250 and 10eq400. I did receive 9 eq400s but then the runaround started. First the lab got a controlled delivery. Then his package from the lab had customs tape around it and half the contents were missing. At this time RTV (his east coast associate) started receiving for Jarrett. RTV has told me tonight via email that Jarrett owes him $ and has disappeared off the face of the earth. RTV has also said that Jarrett keeps referring guys to him asking where their gear is when Jarrett received the cash. RTV is still good but temporarily going to delay business as he fills Jarrett’s promises out of his own pocket to the best of his ability. When I was calling and emailing Jarrett about my remaining order he would tell me one thing and then another; the lab ran out of vials, the lab is setting up a new filter machine, the chemist is sick, then he got the flu, then he was in the hospital, then the lab forgot Jarrett had paid his balance, then the chemist lost his cell phone, his email stopped working… I finally demanded my balance in cash back that he owed me (over $1000). This was three days ago. Suddenly a guy who emails me 6-10 times a day and calls me EOD stopped answering his phone and responding to emails – but he is still able to sign for his cash donations at his PO Box.

Bottom line; Research Technologies, aka Jarrett has gone scammer!!! This is his cellphone #, email addys and donation addy:

Jarrett Pirtle 281-495-****
paulwall@cyber-rights.net just started using this one about 10 days ago.
researchtech@cyber-rights.net original email

NUTRITION RESOLUTIONS
PO BOX 720829
HOUSTON, TX 77272-0829

-I’m capinatl, MOD at www.anabolicfreakz.com

Back