Researchology pct?

elmerhendershot

Hey guys I just recently joined the board and I am trying to get info about gear and post cycle therapy (pct). I heard that the company at the top of the page(researchology) has good products so I was thinking about ordering through them. How are their products, are they legit?

The researchology products are great !! i ve orderd the Tamox(nolva) and clomid .It only took about a week to arrive to canada.

I want to order some nolva for my cycle, and most likely from researchology, because i couldnt get it from my source.
When i click on the nolva links in the forums it goes to a drug called tamox?.. is that just another name for nolva? and it is taken orally?

I don't understand something.

Is the Tamox that researchology a mix product for something else, or is that the product alone?

I was considering taking Clenbuterol off of the site, but I wasn't sure if that was the actual product or just some sort of research mixture.

Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Naptown said:
Is the Tamox that researchology a mix product for something else, or is that the product alone?

I was considering taking Clenbuterol off of the site, but I wasn't sure if that was the actual product or just some sort of research mixture.

It's the same product, suspended in liquid. No difference between it and the tabs or capsules you would buy from a pharm company.

Back