results and help.

Yeah pics or it didn"t happen. What did you get blood work done for before post cycle therapy (pct). What did it say that the doc would give you clomid. How can you shoot that much gear, and not have any clomid or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) of your own. I don"t believe any of this shit, or any of the shit your other buddy is selling everyone on the MY Cycle thread.

And what the fuck is nandro pro 300 or whatever that shit is your trying to sell on your avatar. This is obviously a sales tactic trying to talk all this rediculious gear. Nice try faggot.

one last thing... if u were as big as u say u are, u wouldn't be running PCT, u would be on all year-round because u would be a pro... Guys that at 295 at 12% DON'T run PCT

And what the fuck is nandro pro 300 or whatever that shit is your trying to sell on your avatar. This is obviously a sales tactic trying to talk all this rediculious gear. Nice try faggot.

sale tactic? hahaha im not a drug dealer bro haha its the deca i take by delta pharmaceuticals dumbass.

lol, my other account is bigkentucky, i have photos bro, im talking alot more juice now go look at my log bro, im doing a log if you dont believe me i got pics of me and juice and peps everything, i inject everyday! you cant stop me !

lol, my other account is bigkentucky, i have photos bro, im talking alot more juice now go look at my log bro, im doing a log if you dont believe me i got pics of me and juice and peps everything, i inject everyday! you cant stop me !

Why have another account? Especially if you've got a log going? You said earlier to check out your buddy bigkentucky, that "he" was taking more than you and injecting every day...
Which is it big guy?
Plain and simple you're taking way too much gear, you're hurting yourself believe it or not, and that's only if you're not completely full of shit with this, which is still most likely the truth.

"You can't stop me!" hahahahaha

Back