Reviews: Tren Enan

Eze

If you have run Tren Enan, throw in your 2 cents.

-How much you ran
- How long you ran it
- How it compares to Tren Ace
- Would you use it again
- Would you change anything next time you ran it
- What else was in your stack

I'm looking at throwing Tren Enan into my next cycle and I wanted to hear what you guys have to say about it.

Amazing strength gains, it just kept coming. I hit so many PR's during my tren enan run my head was spinning. In fact, I added around 100lbs to my squat in 16 weeks, due in part to a great routine though.

-Dislikes
Im pretty sensitive to prolactin gyno and tren enan is a long ester, bad combo unless B6 works for you, and it did work for me.

-How much you ran
500mg/w

- How long you ran it
16 weeks

- How it compares to Tren Ace
IMO very similarly, I did not notice a difference in effects.

- Would you use it again
Absolutely, its worth the price if your running other long esters.

- Would you change anything next time you ran it
I might start B6 up at a higher dose and look into dostinex. Other than that id run it the same.

- What else was in your stack
Test (750mg/w), EQ (900mg/w).

DougoeFre5h said:
I went up to 1200mg/d. I stopped milkin but I have some souvenir lumps under my nips now.
Yeah Deca and Tren are teh only anabolics that give me gyno and that was with B6 @ 900mg ED but the lumps I get ALWAYS go away after my cycle is over.

I am on it right now, first time, first inject several days ago, thus too early to tell.

used it twice, the first time at 375mg's per week for 12 weeks and loved it. second time at 500mg's per week for 10 weeks and didnt get very good gains was kind of a bad cycle. all in all i prefer the acetate faster gains and easier to come off of

i have ran it for 20 weeks at 300mg a week with 600mgs test e and 600mg eq..

lost a lot of fat..might have been due to the cardio but i was eating kinda crappy

loved it.... next time will deff run at a higher dose :D

i hated it. wow talk about mental fucking. tren ace does the same but the enan was like forever. it took me 6 weeks POST-CYCLE for some of the sides to go away and some are STILL noticeable like some bloat in the face/neck. definately progesterone/prolactin, i thought my adex was fake, it couldve been but i think it was just the tren bloating me. i can tell you it messed up my levels badly and shut me down hard. hopefully nothing permanent. in 2 days will be 12 weeks off it completely and still i am not recovered. i will never use it again. but the strength gains are great even on a real low calories diet im talking like 1600-1800 cals max. weights going up each workout. it doesnt compare to test though, at least for me.

What is your bodyweight? That is some insanely low calories, for a lot of us that would be protein alone and some would be above that just in protein calories.

I have no idea how tren doesn't compare to test for strength, because it is FAR FAR superior for me. Test was great for my first cycle but without tren or drol in the mix I dont get those 10 pound a week bench gains anymore.

mudge, im sure you are at a higher level then me, strength and size wise. i weigh like 160 at 5'6" and i was cutting, lol til the folks here told me the last thing at 160 i need to do is cut, even with above 10% BF levels. so now im adding mass cleanly, clean diet and will be getting on test soon 250-500mg/week along with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and aromasin but never again will i use tren. the mental shit and the bloating (progesterone) are enough to keep me away. i can say dbol gives me the best strength gains, but it must be taken with test. test alone gives nice steady gains with real low side effects. i dont get any sides from test except MAYBE some bloat but there is arimidex/aromasin for that, and my hair is still there thank god, i dont want it to fall out, when i do test it doesnt fall out, i didnt notice it fall out on tren either but my scalp would itch like fuck when i would begin to sweat. tren has too many sides to enjoy the strength gains from it but everyone is different and they need to experiment. its too harsh, that could also be because i did 500mg/week and at my weight that is a ton...

tren strength can compare to test for sure i think its better, i meant for me as far as gear it doesnt compare to test. overall it just doesnt compare. test is the king.

I did sweat a lot on tren. I used to leave the gym with my shirt completely soaked.

back_sweaty.jpg

wtf! i never sweated that much on tren, actually i didnt get those sweats just felt warmer at FIRST though. is that from a normal workout? post the workout u did that day including reps if u can remember.

Back