Rich piana's newest crazy cycle.

yes,, he made a youtube video, something like 'is rich rich', and he explains that he is not rich, its his image,, while he did make some bank off of real estate, thats far from rich. he explains how he can't afford to buy the cars he buys brand new, and gets a good deal on used stuff (nothing wrong with being thrifty here I suppose,, I've lost plenty of dough buying six figure priced cars off the showroom floor myself,, would have been smarter to wait and buy used)

I wouldn't know, its the reason I asked..But from what Ive read "no one" truly knows or has the answer on how much he is worth.. Almost everything you read, its a mystery.. I think it's fair to say he's rich, but not wealthy.. 2 major differences..Wealthy, means one might possess a higher chance with never seeing poverty again in his/he lifetime... Rich, is rich, meaning he cant find the balance of what he's truly worth and what does he really truly own..He is a lot of talk, a damn awful lot of talk..

I dont care how he got his car, a Bentley is still a Bentley.. does it possess value? hell no..what car does, besides vintage and exotic collectors?

Last edited:
I wouldn't know, its the reason I asked..But from what Ive read "know one" truly knows or has the answer on how much he is worth.. Almost everything you read, its a mystery.. I think it's fair to say he's rich, but not wealthy.. 2 major differences..Wealthy, means one might possess a higher chance with never seeing poverty again in his/he lifetime... Rich, is rich, meaning cant he find the balance of what he's truly worth and what does he really truly own..He is a lot of talk, a damn awful lot of talk..

I dont care how he got his car, a Bentley is still a Bentley.. does it possess value? hell no..what car does, besides vintage and exotic collectors?

according to *********.. he is worth two million dollars,, that's not rich at all. making 2 million a year is rich, . owning 2 million in total net assets is not. so he probably makes an average yearly income, maybe 100k a year (same as a decent plumber or general contractor)

I'm only making this point because some young bone headed kid will think he can grow up and get "rich $ " like rich by getting big and doing crazy steroid cycles.. fact is that is not true, , rich is not rich, and the money he made came from a couple of good breaks in life off of real estate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya he did make a boat load of money and residual income off real estate. But, he has a Youtube channel which is probably making him a dime. He owns his own clothing line, and supplement line. Judging by how many people believe BS I think its a safe bet to say hes making a killing off of that. Look at his houses look at his cars. He has money, i wouldnt even think twice about that.

The funniest part is this.

1. He is not a Pro BBer
2. He doesnt compete
3. He was sponsored by a major supplement company even though he didnt compete and wasnt a pro
4. He had/has booths at every expo
5. He own his own clothing line
6. He owns his own supplement line

And what does he have to back all that with?.......his name, Rich Piana, thats it. I terms of him accomplishing anything with his physique on the stage, hes done nothing. Rich Piana is a brand.

So, do I think hes smart, in term of getting what can be got for himself, I do.

Do I think he should be speading ill advice, with the possibility of young kids taking that adive and ending up in trouble? I dont. Its stupid. And Im not sure how HE thinks that a cycke of that nature would be of any benefit to anyone. I mean with all hes accomplished surely he cant be that ignorant to the simplicity of a steroid cycle right?

Last edited:
according to net worth . com.. he is worth two million dollars,, that's not rich at all. making 2 million a year is rich, . owning 2 million in total net assets is not. so he probably makes an average yearly income, maybe 100k a year (same as a decent plumber or general contractor)

I'm only making this point because some young bone headed kid will think he can grow up and get "rich $ " like rich by getting big and doing crazy steroid cycles.. fact is that is not true, , rich is not rich, and the money he made came from a couple of good breaks in life off of real estate.
Yes 2 mill he made in 2015, that's what he made that year, not year to date...

Ya he did make a boat load of money and residual income off real estate. But, he has a Youtube channel which is probably making him a dime. He owns his own clothing line, and supplement line. Judging by how many people believe BS I think its a safe bet to say hes making a killing off of that. Look at his houses look at his cars. He has money, i wouldnt even think twice about that.

The funniest part is this.

1. He is not a Pro BBer
2. He doesnt compete
3. He was sponsored by a major supplement company even though he didnt compete and wasnt a pro
4. He had/has booths at every expo
5. He own his own clothing line
6. He owns his own supplement line

And what does he have to back all that with?.......his name, Rich Piana, thats it. I terms of him accomplishing anything with his physique on the stage, hes done nothing. Rich Piana is a brand.

Its true, he does own his clothing line, I didn't know about this till the other day.. I thought he just attached his name to it, but he does own Mutant if Im correct..

with everything that you posted above it shows that he's a worker, from investment in the market, all the way to his sup line and waking up daily to personally train people.. the dude is a machine.. He's doing better then I am thats for damn sure!

The answer to his secret riches is simple: he struck oil while pinning a bicep. :)

There, I've solved the Rich Piana money mystery! :wiggle:

(sorry guys, I know it's a serious conversation - but I really can't stand the dude, and the image he portrays for the community)

Its true, he does own his clothing line, I didn't know about this till the other day.. I thought he just attached his name to it, but he does own Mutant if Im correct..

with everything that you posted above it shows that he's a worker, from investment in the market, all the way to his sup line and waking up daily to personally train people.. the dude is a machine.. He's doing better then I am thats for damn sure!

Actually, come to think of it he owns more than one clothing line. He owns 5% clothing and 1DayYouMay as well. So, 2 clothing lines. And yes he does PTing as well. So anyone who thinks hes a slouch, or that he a total retard is being foolish. His cycle advice and things of that nature are fucked, no doubt, but If you were to sit down with the guy and actually talk to Rich the person and not Rich the YouTube start something might be learned from him.

He does contradict himself a lot and spew a TON of terrible advice but people cant really say the guys a loser or they hate him because I doubt anyone actually knows him. Who knows, he could be a cool guy. You cant judge someone based on one thing, or some act theyre putting on. Well, you can, but that would be ignorant.

Him giving out bad advice is stupid. But, you know whats even stupider? People who go ahead a take that advice without doing any research on the subject before hand :)

Yes 2 mill he made in 2015, that's what he made that year, not year to date...

**** states his TOTAL net worth is 2 million,, not two million per year. besides, net worth is NEVER calculated per year. its the total net worth of everything you've ever made, have and own,, minus your debt.

Last edited by a moderator:
The answer to his secret riches is simple: he struck oil while pinning a bicep. :)

(sorry guys, I know it's a serious conversation - but I really can't stand the dude, and the image he portrays for the community)

Haha, an already refined product as well!!

just a side note-- Rich is not "rich $",, he made some money back in the day when California real estate was hot. He lives a 'outward appearance' lifestyle,, he has some decent cars, but nothing that embodies being "rich",, it does not cost a lot to get a high mileage Bentley with a salvage title and then put 22s on it. not one of his cars was purchased new off the show room floor ( a new Bentely off the showroom will cost you $195,000,,, a high mileage used one, $45,000,, big difference) a house with a pool,, big deal, that's pretty common in California.

just saying,, he is not some super rich businessman that some of you guys think he is. A good lawyer makes $500k a year,, rich probably makes a quarter of that, let alone is he able to 'own' or buy off one of those lawyers.

its just part of his image.. he actually admits it himself

off youtube videos alone he's making some decent money (I've heard you can get 5,000 per million views on videos, not sure how true that is) plus his brand. he was at an expo with a guy called Da Hulk here in texas and I've personally trained with hulk for a while, he told me he got 3,000 for a 4 hour appearance at a supplement shop. with rich having a bigger reputation, i'm sure he got more. hes got money coming in from multiple avenues for sure.

Well played fine sir well played!!! Hahaha

lol Piana gives us all a bad name. he is the definition of meathead-really big and really stupid and 100% backed up by bro science.

nvm the fact that his cycle is not a good idea, especially the fact that the majority of people who follow him are teenagers

the thing that really makes me think his IQ is under 65 is the fact that this moron posted his cycle on public social media. he listed enough compounds to get charged by law enforcement with distribution and sales. that much gear far exceeds personal use. my buddy almost took a felony for having 2 bottles of Dbol. The cop, DA and judge all pretty much agreed that 2 bottles of Dbol is far too many pills for personal use. But Rich lists a shit ton of compounds! and he has a half a million followers on instagram. that's a shit ton of people that see that. what a moron lol

lol Piana gives us all a bad name. he is the definition of meathead-really big and really stupid and 100% backed up by bro science.

nvm the fact that his cycle is not a good idea, especially the fact that the majority of people who follow him are teenagers

the thing that really makes me think his IQ is under 65 is the fact that this moron posted his cycle on public social media. he listed enough compounds to get charged by law enforcement with distribution and sales. that much gear far exceeds personal use. my buddy almost took a felony for having 2 bottles of Dbol. The cop, DA and judge all pretty much agreed that 2 bottles of Dbol is far too many pills for personal use. But Rich lists a shit ton of compounds! and he has a half a million followers on instagram. that's a shit ton of people that see that. what a moron lol

He is FAR from dumb.

He is FAR from dumb.

This is how he made his original money. The guy has a shit ton of drive, that's for sure. If he could bottle that shit I would buy it.

This is how he made his original money. The guy has a shit ton of drive, that's for sure. If he could bottle that shit I would buy it.

People can say what they want about the guy but the one thing they cannot say, is that he's not the pusher or a go getter or a worker....
With my upbringing and my career I can see and recognize unwavering dedication to ones own craft, and he has mastered that...

People can say what they want about the guy but the one thing they cannot say, is that he's not the pusher or a go getter or a worker....
With my upbringing and my career I can see and recognize unwavering dedication to ones own craft, and he has mastered that...

Yeah, the dude is a MACHINE, there is no doubt. I respect the hell out of that.

Back