ridiculous cycles...

dirty-dog

i'm not that old but i remember not so long ago (2-3 yrs) when people on various boards were advocating low to moderate doses of anabolic compounds for outstanding, keepable gains.

now, it seems like every schmoe on the net is taking/ or talking about taking a gram a week of test, 75mg of dbol ed, drol out the ass and every other exotic drug they can get their hands, etc...

not sure if this is just telephone tough guy talk or if it's real, but does anyone else think this is getting ridiculous, and probably dangerous?

- dirty

Havent been around that long. Any cycle like that is stupid. Unless, you have a couple livers on the side.

Well I haven't been on these boards for real long but I have been around AS for a while and Yes I agree with you I couldn't imagine taking a fucking gram of test a week with EQ and Dbol how freakin expensive too!!!! But I am sure for some of these guys it may be justifiable. In my opinion If you are 175lbs and say you need a gram of test a week to get any gains and can't make any of 500 I would say check your diet and training first but again that is just my opinion and everyones body is different

jb, i have heard crazier shit than a gram of test. True everyone is different, but that little wouldnt do shit for anyone.

My very first "cycle" I did 200 test and 200 deca. I didn't gain shit and now I don't even count it as a cycle anymore. My first real cycle was 800 test by itself and I made great gains. Ever since then I have used about 1g test with some other stuff to bring the total to around 1200-1400mg WK. And every time I made some pretty good gains. Then, lately, I thought that maybe all those people who are saying that high doses are unnecessary had a point, and I decided to try 400 test w/ 400 EQ. Guess what?! I am into my 4th week, and I have gained only 6# and my strength is barely up at all. So, if low doses work for you, by all means, save your money and run 400mg WK. But don't act like all the people who need more than that to grow are idiots.

Rhino58 said:
jb, i have heard crazier shit than a gram of test. True everyone is different, but that little wouldnt do shit for anyone.

WOW you don't think 500mg a week of test would do something for anyone? I know I would get killer results off that much test.

Huh. I would say that most people could make gains off of less shit than they currently take. But like it was said above, some people need more. I have never gone over 500mgs a week of test (exccept for the 750mg frontload), and i am fine. Currently sitting at around 245-250lb. Just finished my 3rd cycle which was 250mgs of test and 400mgs of deca. gained a solid 10lbs. no bloat. My next cycle i am going to hit 750mgs of test and 100-150mgs of fina eod. Why then hell not. Gonna be off for about 2 months thouigh, give everything a chance to normalize itself. I am in this for the long run. Be safe

jb160 said:
You guys have gotta check this out this is this guys 2nd cycle now this is nuts

http://www.bodybuilding4life.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1484

The problem isn't that this is only his second cycle, or that he wants to use 1g WK. The real problem is that he is only 173 lbs. Now, I have to agree that people who still have a very long way to go before even coming close to their natural limit should stay away from steroids. But just to put into perspective what I said before, when I did my first real cycle, I was about 220# (I am 6'), and although I could still make gains naturally, it just took longer and longer to add even a few pounds. In a case like that, I don't think that there is anything wrong with using 1g for your second cycle.

hey bro...this is the net...and the age of the UG lab...remeber in the good ol' day,everything was real and very rarely faked because it was coming from mr.pharmacist...now,most of the compounds today coming from UG labs are underdosed...so 1000mg of test / week is really not 1000mg of test / week...i'm not saying all UG labs,but i beleive that we are injecting underdosed gear except for a select few...this is why we have guys saying things like prop doesn't hurt,or i got no acne from deca...etc...

When it comes to cycing, i like to apply this quote by my dear homies outkast... "dont pull the thang out unless you plan to bang... Dont even bang unless you plan to hit somethang!!"
Thats the aproach i am taking to my cycles from now on. Most of my friends bang out 750-1250mgs of test, with some eq, fina, deca, abombs, etc. on their cycles. Granted, i am bigger than most of them, but i am curious to see what would happen if i hit one good. Hmmmm...

LA_MAKKINA said:
hey bro...this is the net...and the age of the UG lab...remeber in the good ol' day,everything was real and very rarely faked because it was coming from mr.pharmacist...now,most of the compounds today coming from UG labs are underdosed...so 1000mg of test / week is really not 1000mg of test / week...i'm not saying all UG labs,but i beleive that we are injecting underdosed gear except for a select few...this is why we have guys saying things like prop doesn't hurt,or i got no acne from deca...etc...

very good point!!!

xtinct said:
My very first "cycle" I did 200 test and 200 deca. I didn't gain shit and now I don't even count it as a cycle anymore. My first real cycle was 800 test by itself and I made great gains. Ever since then I have used about 1g test with some other stuff to bring the total to around 1200-1400mg WK. And every time I made some pretty good gains. Then, lately, I thought that maybe all those people who are saying that high doses are unnecessary had a point, and I decided to try 400 test w/ 400 EQ. Guess what?! I am into my 4th week, and I have gained only 6# and my strength is barely up at all. So, if low doses work for you, by all means, save your money and run 400mg WK. But don't act like all the people who need more than that to grow are idiots.

I'm sure you perfectly know how slow to kick in EQ is.
I do not see anything at all from boldenone before 4 or 5 weeks.
Think about that.
I am sure that 400 test + 400 EQ give gains.

Batman said:
I'm sure you perfectly know how slow to kick in EQ is.
I do not see anything at all from boldenone before 4 or 5 weeks.
Think about that.
I am sure that 400 test + 400 EQ give gains.

Yes, I know. It's just a little disappointing to only gain 6# in 4 weeks, when I usually put on 10# in the first two weeks of a heavy test cycle.

xtinct said:

I agree,I have done plenty of cycles where test was 400-500mgs,but I only gain well off 750-1200mgs of test,I do agree that if you dont have alot of cycles under your belt or if u still gain good off 400mgs then stick with what works but just like said above everyone is different.

What I'm trying to say is just this: I do not need to see everytime the big gains that heavy cycles or massive D-bol give in little time.
With a little experience, you knows what works and what does not for you.
I think that the key in this game is paying big attention on how your body react to every different aas.

Back