Ridiculous injection pain from test E

im doin test e 250 with a 23g pin in my shoulders and that seems to b doin great for me im a lil sore but nothing bad at all but thats what works best for me! didnt like my leg left me pretty sore not that bad but was pretty gay!

You must be a virgin to shooting in your glutes..
my first 3 shots in each leg hurt for days after but you glutes with become custom to it!
so dont panic..

If this is your 1st ccycle it may just be virgin muscle syndrome. If its not then it cld be a host of other things. You cld be pinning n the wrong place but one thing it cld quite possibly be is an allergy to the oil or carriers in which case you have to experiment and find out which it is. Eo is something really nice for most because there is very lil pip when using that but for others not so as they are allergic to it and cant tolerate it. Hope that helped a lil

First couple weeks bro of injecting Test E 500mg per week i was sore and a bit limpy. it WILL get better you just have to man up bro, Gear is for beasts that can endure any type of pain. Make sure your gear is G2G, if you are even a little skeptical, question your source, you could try cutting it as well. I inject my quads with 25G 1.5" and delts with 23G 1". Try switching injection spots and always go for a walk/workout at least 1 hour after injecting to circulate the gear.

GL

PS: IMPORTANT! AFTER PULLING OUT THE NEEDLE, DO NOT RUB THE INJECTION SITE, APPLY LIGHT PRESSURE ON THE BANDAID/COTTON BALL FOR 30 SECONDS. MASSAGE THE AREA 45 MINUTES LATER.

Im on my first cycle ever and pinned test-e with 21g needle two times with no pain or pip watsoever so I doubt his problems are caused by the needle

That sounds to me like you hit a nerve. When you described your leg twitching that is exactly what happens to me when I've hit a nerve. When shooting in your quads always shoot in the outer muscle. Your quad is made up of 4 muscle groups. Of which the outer is by far the best for injections... Watch a youtube video on quad injections

it takes time for the muscle to get use to it. my first couple of shots were hell for me. now i still get sore but not like for the first time.:elephant:

Just sounds like virgin muscle syndrome to me. I remember my first pin. Test c. Hurt like a bitch for 2 days. After the first shot I was g2g and the more I pinned the less pain there was. Just like was stated before, sounds like you hit a nerve with that twitch and pain. Nerves hurt. Just push a little deeper past it. Also make sure you're not too shaky and moving your hand alot. And rub the inject site hard for a few min.

Idk bout that man I went through my first 5 weeks on qv Entathate felt fine never any pain now I'm runnin new test for 5 weeks and the first two injections have given me knots like crazy and I can't sit for a week thinking bout doing the quads but idk anyone who has done them

My buddy pinned with the same gear vial but with obviously a different needle. He only had mild pain. If i tell you the test i have would that help? I also felt pain mid way through the injection. My glute started to twitch a bit but then it stop and the pain went away. Up until 5 hours later. I even messaged it with a hot wash cloth

that twitch is a nerve usually, and it means you're in for pain later. I use a 23 inch and half pin and the 22 shouldn't cause that much pain. I used an 18 gauge when I was out one time. that was pain. I think either your gear is bad, or what is more likely you may be tightening up the muscle in anticipation of the pin, and that would cause both pain and you can even snap the pin. are you standing up when pinning? if so, try laying down to do it. easier to keep the muscle relaxed. hope this helps.

I got the same problem first gear was great never had a problem this new gear is killin me tho huge knots in my glutes There are no crystals or swirls in it should I try mixing it with some oil or will that fuck it up?

So I did my first two pins of 500 mg the first week all went good was a little sore nothing too bad and went to pin 250 in my quad again on Thursday and there was no pain little going in but now my leg is little swollen and walk with a big limp I am using 21 gauge with one inch, it's not showing sings of infections or nothing, I shot my third pin in the quad I did my first one in, could the swelling be from that muscle being sore before?

Back