Risks of cycling while on TRT

TRTesticle

Hey guys,

I am 23 years old and have recently been started on TRT (primoteston) due to adolescent experimentation with AAS, resulting in a crashed HPA axis. For more info see my previous thread.

My question is this: while on TRT, are there any less, or more, risks associated with using AAS. I have only used once when I was 19 (resulting in my issues), and was not planning on using again until I was 25 or 26.

However, now that I'm not TRT anyway, have I really got anything left to lose? I am aware of the general side effects and risks associated with AAS, but in terms of increased risks from using at a young age of 23, am I exposed to any further risks? For example, will using AAS potentially decease my fertility for if I come off TRT?

I'm trying to weigh up my options about whether to use, as it seems to be more appealing to me now that I am forced to inject for therapeutic reasons anyway, and I'm already passed the point of potentially limiting my natural levels.

Any input would be greatly appreciated (including cycle recommendations if you think it is a good idea). Thanks for your time! :)

I think you would be best to wait until your 25 and your body is done maturing. Waiting until your 25 isn't to long pluss with a good trt dosage you should be able to make some great gains. In my oppinion it's better to be safe than sorry.

What s ur dose ?

How often u check in w doc for ur rx ?
U got ai s rx d and realize u ll need more ?

Don t want to ruin a good thing by being seen as a drug seeker....but ur grown. Ur move.

if u can address the above w o getting busted

500 a week x 12 weeks is standard with test c, e or s if all u can get...

Thanks guys for your responses. I actually will wait until 25 for two reasons. First, to allow myself to properly mature. And second, to get a better understanding of the testing time periods as to avoid detection, and avoid being labelled a drug seeker. Cheers

Back