Rite dosage?

grizz

Just diagnosed with low T. Gettin 2ml test cyp 200mg once a month. Sound rite to anyone? I know kinda vague.

Don't know about the dosage, the frequency though is way outta wack.

No one injects monthly and stays with it.

Most are E5D, some are E7D.

I am every 84 hours.

No one on this forum will support a 30 day injection frequency at any dosage.

O thought freq was outta wack considering the half life. Plus at 400 mgs worth at a shot figured would put me on a hormonal rollercoaster.

TR9 is right, 1 shot a month at any dosage is ridiculous. You get to look forward to feeling great for 1week out of every month.

I have used gear before. Doc seems to think thats my problem. Hell i read up on chip and even in late teens always felt crappy like he said he did. Best i ever felt was when i was geared up. I cant do the downs. Man its rough. Not to sound lika puss.

Nobody here is saying you don't need test to fix your low-t, just the opposite, you need more than what your doc is perscribing you. 100-200 mgs every 5-7 days is pretty standard but once a month is roller coaster hell.

My dr is gonna be gettin a call and maybe fired if things dont change come mon. Chip i will be givin you a call once my finances become stable. Wouldnt mind touching base with ya to kno what i'm lookin at price wise.

nobody here is saying you don't need test to fix your low-t, just the opposite, you need more than what your doc is perscribing you. 100-200 mgs every 5-7 days is pretty standard but once a month is roller coaster hell.

amen, brother.

Well, you all have pretty well confirmed my fears. Improper treatment for a serious matter. I appreciate everyones input. Now if i can get this dr to see things logically until i can get on board with chip. Thx again.

Back