Rogue Labs

Trenaject

Get Ripped Not Ripped Off
Has anyone used Rogue or heard of them. Just got this stuff looks legit label looks real compared it to some stuff on an other forum, the labels jus looked alil different.

NDC? assuming thats like a batch number? Also no experation date on it which sucks cuz i cant tell if the shits still good.

i have friends who use them very good reviews in the past. those labels look new. check around there a sponsoron some boards and like i said get good reviews. trust your source?

I have an other source i use, his shit has batch number an the hologram label, plus ive used it so i no its legit. Jus wanted to try this new guy out, looks g2g but im jus tryin to see if anyone has heard of thm

really***65311;***65311;

[Spring, the best scenario is to meet you, I greet the dawn willow, Splendour tidal rush of flowers, all the way coming toward you, the wind gentle dance for me, smiling red peach pear waist, two in the bush of no return Department cheered, what a great picture, open behind you, my head, light riding a bright place such as the spring, green carpet, breathing all your fragrance.

G2G Been on it for 4 months now. I use it every cycle. Its Rogue, triax, and revol. Its all the same ug.

[Spring, the best scenario is to meet you, I greet the dawn willow, Splendour tidal rush of flowers, all the way coming toward you, the wind gentle dance for me, smiling red peach pear waist, two in the bush of no return Department cheered, what a great picture, open behind you, my head, light riding a bright place such as the spring, green carpet, breathing all your fragrance.

That tells you everything you want to know.Peach pear waist,and a big harry bush.

I been taking rogue with different label and exp date it was legit my buddy got the same bottle u got and lost weight on it. shits junk

hey guys, bumpin this thread cause I have rogue labs with a different label then this guy, most likely the ones you have had. To OP.. Have you started yet and are you seeing gains? Anymore reviews on this lab? I have test cyp from them.. also how do you know traix and rogue are the same ugl??

I havent used it yet but my buddy stared using it about 5wks ago. hes using Sustanon (sust) an eq, hes deff gottin some size but we'll see on week 12 wht he looks like. If he wud diet correctly!!!!

help!!!

could some one inbox me on a legit lab to use and order from please? i'm new to all of this and don't want to buy bullshit

Rogue is a part-time scammer. He was booted off of OutlawMuscle a month ago after not filling over ten thousand dollars in orders, and has since stopped responding to emails from those clients. I can provide you with a dozen emails between us where he says he is sending my refund "Today man, I'll email WU details in a bit," and I never get anything. If you want them, send me a message.

He changed his name from "Mack" to "Rogue Labs" and has joined other boards now.

If someone has updated updated contact information on him, there's a lot of people at OutLaw who would love to know when those refunds are coming..

Back