Rogue Labs

shit

rogue labs stuff is shit.bought bunch on ab board and stuff was garbage!!! he is also selec tive scammer,he is right up there with thatr douche tabz form steroidforums.com.he closed shop and will open under different name soom.he scammed like 100 guys on sforums.com,i was one of them.beware when source has big sale and raises minimum order,just asking to get scammed.good luck out there,i have had better luck with sending funds to china or thailand,every usa source ends up being piece of shit scammer,sooner or later,plus these douche bag usa sources think if they sell steroids with no active ingrediients in botlle that they wont get in trouble compared to if they really sold legit juice,but they will still get conspricacy which can carry jail time,but i digress,, good luck out there.:mad::mad:

Man I hate hearing this. I just finished 4th wk on and I don't know bout it yet. My sex drive is way up and I do have some acne but weight gain is like 2 lbs

Different Label

Has anyone used Rogue or heard of them. Just got this stuff looks legit label looks real compared it to some stuff on an other forum, the labels jus looked alil different.

NDC? assuming thats like a batch number? Also no experation date on it which sucks cuz i cant tell if the shits still good.

I have some Rogue Labs test prop, deca, and tren ace and my labels look allot different. they have the cell picture rapped around the label in blue and red.

Back