Who should win the posedown?

• Ronnie Coleman

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger

Votes: 159 88.3%

• Total voters

bronx_HARDSTYLE

Shopping for Sauce
I posted this on a another site at one time. I'll post it here.

Who should win?!...You decide.:yesway:

Last edited:
Given the time seperation....Arnold looks better.....
Look at the symmetry and how all the muscles tie in on both physiques.
Given the amount of gear guys are on nowadays Arnie would blow em away if he was in the hunt today for an Olympia crown
Jew Weider is a piece of shit

Given the time seperation....Arnold looks better.....
Look at the symmetry and how all the muscles tie in on both physiques.
Given the amount of gear guys are on nowadays Arnie would blow em away if he was in the hunt today for an Olympia crown
Jew Weider is a piece of shit

Your absolutely right. Also..look at the differance in leg development. Fcukkin crazy, right?

That bloated pincushion has not one cut in his legs.....who cares if his thighs tape out at 34"

i cant stand that sucked in gut. what do these stupid 'bodybuilders' find so appealing about that vacuum shit. its so much better just washboard flat.

The problem is ronnie looks inflated unanutural although we all know back in the day they were on the juice too they just didn't go for the monsterous look. todays olympia bodybuilders look like their filled with air I'd rather look like a 70's bodybuilder any freeking day. 90% of the women out their would choose a a man with a physique like arnold's than Ronnie's anyone one out their agree?

arnold can bench 2000 lbs who gives a shit! That guy coleman can't even flex his pecs, he's full of hot air, he would if he could, get real, his legs are a twisted mess, he can't even flex them....... ah a ha hahahahah
arnold is the greatest

I hope that bodybuilding returns to being less about sheer mass. Arnold is proportioned perfectly. Ronnie is just huge.

Also, keep in mind that Coleman is 5'10" while Arnold is 6'3".

Arnold looks way better than that tree stump.

Fuck bros.....Ronnie is a mess! Who in their right mind would want Ronnies body over Arnies bros.

I have no idea how he won the Olympia against more symmetrical physiques.

are you kidding?

i'll go with the one who has a waist and doesnt look like he has random tumors..

dont forget olympia was also about attitude and appeal. need i say more?

arnold till death!

-b

Can't get the full effect of Koi666 comment without this picture...lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back