Roughest post cycle therapy (pct) yet and only 5 days in...

coltmc45

Out of limbo
Roughest PCT yet and only 5 days in...

So I finished my 3rd cycle and started pct thurs. Wks 1-5 dbol 50mg wks 1-12 deca 400mg wks 1-16 test c 500mg wks 15-18 dbol 40mg ed. Only on day 5 of my pct and it's kicking my ass. Worst pct so far. I'm running clomid 50/50/50/50 nolva 40/40/20/20 and aromasin 12.5 ed. I'm shaky as fuck. Can't sleep. I've gotten 15 hrs of sleep total in the last 3 days. I have to literally force feed myself. I'm moody as fuck. I'm lethargic as hell all day and in the gym I get winded so bad after 20min (and I'm resting effencently between sets) it's like I just ran 5 miles straight. My girl told me yesterday she's worried because I look like shit and look sick and she's never seen me like this (even when Im actually sick Im not like this) I don't know if it's from the deca shutting me down so hard, which I think is unlikely since I was pinning test for a month after I stopped deca, or if it's from back loading the dbol (which I've never tried before). I know it's gonna go away and I'm pushing through it but fuck my life! The main thing that bothers me is not having an appetite AT ALL and I'm worried about losing a ton of the weight I've worked my ass off to put on. I expect to drop some but and I'll be happy if I keep 20 of the 28 I put on. Any suggestions from you vets or anybody who's had a rough pct like this? I've never felt so shut down and shitty after a cycle and wondering what I can do.

Also, I didn't blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) due to a certain supplier's problem and I still haven't received my order. I'm thinkin that would of helped me TONS but not much I can do at this point. Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:
Just read about back loading with dbol at the end of a cycle to put on a few extra pounds before post cycle therapy (pct) and I thought I'd try it.

Very strange. Definatly wouldnt run a cycle that hard without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) thruout the entire thing. Sum vets will chime in.

Also nolva and clomid combined is tough on ur body. Im runnin torem solo and love it. Feel almost back to normal after 5days. Mayb grab sum torem and switch

I felt like shit when I used clomid post cycle therapy (pct) so I only use nolva now... 40/40/20/20... maybe try that? Maybe add a peptide like igf-1 and if you have it available since you're probably going to see bigger than normal losses with the lack of sleep and probably problematic nutrition?

I've ran clomid and nolva together in both my previous cycles and it's never had this effect. I did switch supplier's but I don't think that's its. Im really leaning Towards it being backloading the dbol cuz I know I feel a little shitty after I get off dbol early in my cycles. I think maybe it's the combo of the dbol clearing and test clearing that's fuckin me up so bad. I can still get it up thank god but I'm more interested in sleeping then fucking and I can't even do that.

Just read about back loading with dbol at the end of a cycle to put on a few extra pounds before post cycle therapy (pct) and I thought I'd try it.

Hummmmm, tried something different that you've never done before and are now wondering why you are feeling strange like you have never felt before.... hummmmmmm

Hummmmm, tried something different that you've never done before and are now wondering why you are feeling strange like you have never felt before.... hummmmmmm

Thank you for your smart ass remark but I've never back loaded dbol and I've never ran deca before this cycle so there's 2 things I've never done before hummmmmmmm Smart guy

Anybody besides a smart ass newb who has probably only ran an oral cycle of anavar wanna chime in? cobra, dadawg, user, det-oak, Teutonic, bullseye?

Hey Colt. Sorry if I missed it in your thread but how long how long did you wait prior to starting your PCT?

Not a vet, but you know dbol only cycle causes similar feelings. Could it be the back-loading? Never really heard anyone's experience on the back loading. I would but it down to that.

Could be. Or it could be just my head fuckin with me like wa suggested by someone this am. Lack of sleep has alot to do with it I'm sure. FINALLY got some good sleep last night and feel alright so far today. Hoping the worst is over cuz it was kicking my ass!

I'm not really a vet either but I've ran a handful of cycles (including a 16 weeker myself)and done my fair share of researching and I'd put it down to the deca being hard to recover from.

I didn't see you mention anywhere that you ran HCG on cycle or in your PCT either. Your test is probably in the low double digits bro. Get some HCG and beef up that PCT.

I'm not really a vet either but I've ran a handful of cycles (including a 16 weeker myself)and done my fair share of researching and I'd put it down to the deca being hard to recover from.

I didn't see you mention anywhere that you ran HCG on cycle or in your PCT either. Your test is probably in the low double digits bro. Get some HCG and beef up that PCT.

Yeah Ive never ran hcg and was gonna blast at the end but a known supplier has issues and I didn't receive my order. Still haven't. Next cycle I'm for sure running it.

Well every possible contributing factor has already been mentioned. When I get like this I blast a few hefty doses of vitamin b12. I have an upcoming tren cycle, and most likely will suffer from lethargy, reduced appetite, and many other unwanted sides that b12 will counter very well.

Yeah Ive never ran hcg and was gonna blast at the end but a known supplier has issues and I didn't receive my order. Still haven't. Next cycle I'm for sure running it.

yeah bro, it made a huge difference for me after I started using it. I've ran it on cycle and blasted before pct and into pct.

Both ways worked pretty well for me

Thank you for your smart ass remark but I've never back loaded dbol and I've never ran deca before this cycle so there's 2 things I've never done before hummmmmmmm Smart guy

Hey tough guy,
Isn't this why the stickies say to always do one new compound at a time so in case sides happen it can be narrowed down?
Practice what you preach man, that's all.

Hey tough guy,
Isn't this why the stickies say to always do one new compound at a time so in case sides happen it can be narrowed down?
Practice what you preach man, that's all.

You're an idiot. I've taken dbol in a previous cycle I've just never backloaded it. Deca is the only new compound I did on this cycle TOUGH GUY. I believe I asked for peoples advice that have had similar experiences and vets that know what's up. Not some 23 yr old that likes being a smart ass cuz he needs attention he didn't get from his mommy and daddy. If you don't have anything relevant to my question, then move on to the next thread and get off my dick.

You're an idiot. I've taken dbol in a previous cycle I've just never backloaded it. Deca is the only new compound I did on this cycle TOUGH GUY. I believe I asked for peoples advice that have had similar experiences and vets that know what's up. Not some 23 yr old that likes being a smart ass cuz he needs attention he didn't get from his mommy and daddy. If you don't have anything relevant to my question, then move on to the next thread and get off my dick.

Please... stop... you're scaring me.
Seriously though it sounds like you really just need a hug,.
Also, i'm older than 23 so next time you come to San Diego look me up and I got a hug waiting for you.

Back