Rowdy Roddy Piper Died

Megatron28

Rowdy Roddy Piper died today of cardiac arrest. I used to love watching him.

rowdy-roddy-piper-i-change-the-questions.jpg

It's a shame, but he did predict it himself.

Piper talked about the deadly combination of pain pills and alcohol. He described the cycle of partying at night, then taking a line of coke to stay up all night to catch an early flight, then needing an upper and some pain pills to get through the match, and "now you come out of the ring, it's 10:30, and you're high, how are you, now what do you want to do? Time to do the cycle all over again." He said he did that cycle nonstop for 20 years.
Followed by his prediction:
Piper acknowledged that he returned to WWE because he can't access his pension fund until he's 65. I'm not going to make 65," he said. "Let's just face facts, guys."*
Source

Still a sad tragedy, but a preventable one. I did enjoy the WWF back in the 80's, and it's never a good day when someone you enjoyed watching dies.

ohh shit... RIP... opiates and coke piss me the F off! I have lost family and people i knew due to it. drugs are not just drigs, depends which ones.... coffee might be a drug but it can be good for you. pain pills and coke NEVER are. regardless if " you need it" or not... it can be avoided and you can suck it up to the pain. my spine n back are messed up. if i wanted i could be on script oxy every day... never will i be though... ill stick it out and live a better life!

I grew up watching wrestling. All the guys from the 80's 90s are slowly on there way out.

I was gutted when the ultimate warrior died. He was an inspiration and the reason I started lifting.
Even got to meet the man himself in 2008.

Pic attached.... A very young looking me...... And about 3 stone lighter haha

View attachment 563496

Back