RSOC creates a fake lab report

Trevdog said:
...I won't buy anything else from RS, but can I have my money back for the bunk "parabolan" that I got from MK/GAC/RSOC/Whatever the name is this week?

No?

Oh, then I guess I'll continue to be unhappy with the transaction. Is that ok?...

That's what I think we are supposed to do here, share information to help each other out. Is that cool with you, bro?
What you are saying makes sense, and I understand why you are upset. But, don't take offense here, but nobody is going to be running source checks on them now, so your "opinions regarding the way they do business" and/or their product are really a moot point. The opinions of people who like them are also a moot point...

It seems different people have different opinions on RS as is true with most any UG. My bottom line was just that they are not accepting new customers, so I don't see a real need to bash them. Some bros have gotten good results off their product and will continue to buy. Some may have chosen never to buy from them again. And new users can't, so I don't think many people will be emailing 'how is RS... reliable source? Should I try them?' any time soon. ARSC ordering from now on already know the source and what they are getting.

I understand the sharing of information idea; that is exactly what the boards are all about... but when they are not accepting new customers, who cares what "rumor is" and "I was thinking"? That is just how big flame matches and/or dumb rumors get started unnescessarily... JMO.
jcp2 said:
...Maybe their is something else in it making people grow, thats great, until you have woman taking it...
That sounds like you have a good point, until you realize that...

No woman with half a brain would be taking any UG product... and no guys should be buying UG products for their girlfriends. Period. I don't care what it is or what lab made it.

Yeah, I know RS Primomax might have been tempting at roughly half the price/mg of most other primo depots, but any woman who wants to use and type of AS should stick to pharm grade, even if that means paying more. Safety has to remain the top priority.

until you have woman taking it, and growing clits the size of hotdogs

GODDAMN YOU just fucked up my lunch I got a hotdog with red shit on it.

Yeah, I know RS Primomax might have been tempting at roughly half the price/mg of most other primo depots, but any woman who wants to use and type of AS should stick to pharm grade, even if that means paying more. Safety has to remain the top priority.

Shit bro primo is female drug and many females want it. It sounds like quite a few female mods/ female vets/ female members bought the mofo, and hell have no furry like a woman scorned, right? LOL they are a fuck load of them scorned. So the flaming rolls right on. Its not even that its people like

I won't buy anything else from RS, but can I have my money back for the bunk "parabolan" that I got from MK/GAC/RSOC/Whatever the name is this week?
that are going to be pissed today, Friday, on easter and for hella' of a long time. So RS is going to get flamed over and over. and plainly as I can put it this is for Trev why is mofo not on the scammers forum?

I understand the sharing of information idea; that is exactly what the boards are all about... but when they are not accepting new customers, who cares what "rumor is" and "I was thinking"? That is just how big flame matches and/or dumb rumors get started unnescessarily... JMO.

There are many of us on his list, I honestly thought about buying his primo max, the best plain sterial oil, so I like to hear what people think. test resullts are not 'rumors' and what people 'think' is the point of the forums... hey if you don't like the thread read another.

Got a few ideas, which sounds the best

NewNewGAC or SuperNew GAC or ProGac or wannabealabGAC

"For your Tren and sterial oil needs" :biggthump

DANCER said:
...Shit bro primo is female drug and many females want it. It sounds like quite a few female mods/ female vets/ female members bought the mofo...
Well, I was just stating that maybe I wouldn't let a girl I cared about use any UG product, and I wouldn't think intelligent women would risk it... JMO.
DANCER said:
...There are many of us on his list, I honestly thought about buying his primo max, the best plain sterial oil, so I like to hear what people think. test resullts are not 'rumors' and what people 'think' is the point of the forums... hey if you don't like the thread read another.
Did you see those "test results"? Were you there for the tests?

I just think it's funny that all of this is being thrown around over allegations and "official tests" by this Mr. Wallace who basically appears out of nowhere and wants us (and other AS boards) to visit his board to read about it.

When/if multiple trustworthy bros come forward in another month or two saying "I ran PrimoMax at 400mg EW for 10wks and made no gains, saw nothing," then I can see crying scammer.

I'm not here to argue, and flame away based on Mr. Wallace's allegations if you want... I just say let the smoke clear first.

I haven't seen many reports about results from the primomax.

However, I did see plenty of report of people getting little or no perceived benefit from the alleged "parabolan", I sure wasn't happy. And if I recall correctly, at least one sample was tested and was trenbolone acetate.

I am certain that the "masteron" was tested and in fact was trenbolone acetate.

And I also believe that "MK" took several thousands of dollars and did not fill the orders.

You may not know William Wallace, but many of us know him well. He didn't come out of nowhere. He has been around for a long time and was a fellow moderator at triedia before it disappeared.

I will vouch for his integrity.

Frankly I don't give a crap if WW would like people to visit his board, it doesn't lessen his credibility IMO.

Did you see those "test results"? Were you there for the tests?

I just think it's funny that all of this is being thrown around over allegations and "official tests" by this Mr. Wallace who basically appears out of nowhere and wants us (and other AS boards) to visit his board to read about it.

When/if multiple trustworthy bros come forward in another month or two saying "I ran PrimoMax at 400mg EW for 10wks and made no gains, saw nothing," then I can see crying scammer.

I have no idea what is anything those 5 substances are in his primo, I have no idea why people are getting results and others are not.

No I wasnt there when the shit was tested but why would the lab lie? Please the shit is bunk, the guy is a joke, and there is no smoke the lab phone # is but a dial tone away.

Please read the board every mod and vet is flaming him, and most suporter are are not board owners or mods.
You may not know William Wallace, but many of us know him well. He didn't come out of nowhere. He has been around for a long time and was a fellow moderator at triedia before it disappeared.
I really don't understand why people are questioning the messenger! He was not H bomb, H bomb is a vet at AR. He didnt test the shit.

BTW: I wasnt there when my dad knocked up my mom but I am here now and I dont need to see that to know I am here.

WW only posted the lab results. he had nothing to do with the testing.

i had the lab test done.

my full response to this is in the other thread posted by Billy Bathgate on this board. my reply is pasted by easto from where i posted it on meso. you can go read it if you like and that should clear up all questions anyone would have.

H Bomb

hold the presses

hold it i just got an email from butters saying that the email announcing he was going out of business was an imposter and not really rsoc , this shit is getting interesting i think i will get some popcorn and sit back and watch:p

Golfer18 said:
FF your post on this thread have been pretty much bullshit. WW has some back up. What do you have?
I'm curious as to why I would need "back up" to just suggest that you wait for the results of bros you know and trust actually cycling the new product before just saying it is "fake juice."

And trying to alert of a RS imposter trying to collect through WU/Moneygram? That's not helpful?

Please, quote my post or part(s) of my posts which is "pretty much bullsh1t"...

Re: hold the presses

DADAWG said:
hold it i just got an email from butters saying that the email announcing he was going out of business was an imposter and not really rsoc ...
That was likely the scammer I mentioned in my initial post in this thread. RS said their (the scammer's) email addy (or at least one of them) is butters@cyber-rights.com... they are supposedly sending out emails saying RS is closing down and that you have a last chance to buy and demand payment through WU/Moneygram. The real RS never uses those methods, so don't fall for it.

Back