Rui product...............

Think I might of for some stuff from rui. Either no good or under dosed. Anyone had any issues with there product? Would storing their product in the fridge effect it at all?

What product and how are you using it? Some products cannot be stored cold. They're not all the same, please tell us exactly what you're talking about and how you're dosing.

No detail at all in your post. Lets figure this out...

Last edited:
Letro and liquid stane. Working to get rid of some gyno that showed up randomly after 1.5 after I was off cycle. Not something a guy really prepares for.

Hmm. Those are AI's, they don't reverse gynecomastia. Just shrinks it some. Neither requires refrigeration. I would get blood work to verify. There's also a host of OTC drugs that interfere with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) efficacy, you may need to look those up for reference.

Dosing at 2.5mg of letro Ed
Had the stane to help with rebound but now the letro is gone a d problem is still here I'm using the stane at 25mg Ed until the my next stuff shows up but didn't see any improvements and effects of either. Maybe it's just me. But I have been storing both in my fridge.

Studies have already debunked AI's for reversal. You're kind of wasting your time. You need Serms, not AI's. Raloxifene or Nolvadex.

Hmm. Those are AI's, they don't reverse gynecomastia. Just shrinks it some. Neither requires refrigeration. I would get blood work to verify. There's also a host of OTC drugs that interfere with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) efficacy, you may need to look those up for reference.

No disagreement from me on the SERM vs. Aromatase inhibitor (AI) argument, but liquid stane does need to be refrigerated. ;)

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/604515-rui-products-faq-list.html

Hang on guys. You misunderstood. Or just can't read. I'm using letro for reversal. Stane for help with after so there isn't a rebound. I know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) won't reverse gyno. Unless you are all telling me that letro is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it won't do anything for gyno in that case there are alot of threads sharing the wrong info.

And what I mean for rebound is after I'm off the letro and in that case would it not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) not help with estro rebound?

Hang on guys. You misunderstood. Or just can't read. I'm using letro for reversal. Stane for help with after so there isn't a rebound. I know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) won't reverse gyno. Unless you are all telling me that letro is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it won't do anything for gyno in that case there are alot of threads sharing the wrong info.

No, we can read clearly. AI's do not reverse gynecomastia. Serms do. You're merely shrinking it and will vastly increase the chance of a repeated episode in the future.

Letro is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), yes. And there are lots of threads about it. But there's also actual studies debunking its ability to reverse gynecomastia, and approving serms.

So nolva is what is recommended for gyno reversal? That is the first I have ever heard of that. I've always just heard nolva for after you shrink it. Good to know.

Not only recommended. A proven method, it's a pure antagonist in the estrogen receptor of breast tissue. Raloxifene binds even better but either serm would work.

Thanks for the info. Like I said. Been off cycle for 1.5 years. Never heard of Raloxifene. But glad I asked for I'd keep doing the same thing.

Back