Rui

diezelNuttZ

hows RUI ? ne experiences... thoughts or reccomendations... Letro ne good/./? n wats better for cutting Sustanon (sust) or ethanate?

RUI - is great - and I think you'll find that to be consistent with the members here at Ology.

Personally - I've never heard of any bad feedback with any of their products.

My recommendation is find what you need and just order it - super fast delivery as well.

I should also mention - I get all my pins from them as well.

As far as cutting - sustanon will lead to less water retention and estrogenic side effects.

The decreased water retention would make sustanon better than enanthate or even cypionate for cutting...

Providing the diet and everything els is in check.

i orddered 2 things from rui.. on sunday it is friday i did not recieve nething yet .. it says on trackin that is was sent n is completed.. n tht the mail delivered it to my house yesterday.. i did not recieve ne package.. also i went to post office same thing..actual mail carrier he had off n a sub was in.. since all sales are final.. i am beat $200 n some dollars.. i am pissed. wtf i guess im beat.

something sounds fishy. I have made at least 8 purchases from Lion and most were pretty high dollar. Like 2-300. I ALWAYS got my stuff exactly 3 days after I ordered it.

Email them. You should always do that before posting things online. Im sure he will get you squared away.

PS, I have had a USPS package "delivered" before and it came the next day. I have had this happen to me twice in my life. Its a glitch in the system I guess. Where are you located? Coast wise?

i orddered 2 things from rui.. on sunday it is friday i did not recieve nething yet .. it says on trackin that is was sent n is completed.. n tht the mail delivered it to my house yesterday.. i did not recieve ne package.. also i went to post office same thing..actual mail carrier he had off n a sub was in.. since all sales are final.. i am beat $200 n some dollars.. i am pissed. wtf i guess im beat.

You'll be fine man - no worries at all!

They usually take about a week - give or take.

We should not get into shipping details on the forum - but if it makes you feel any better - I placed an order - last week - and received it today.

Oh - I didn't notice the part about the mail saying it was "already" delivered to your house!

But that still seems early - unless you payed extra for the faster delivery.

Last edited:
the thing is the post office said it was already delivered to my house they gave me a time n all .. i was home..it did not come..i told rui.. they said i was beat as soon as it says completed..

the thing is the post office said it was already delivered to my house they gave me a time n all .. i was home..it did not come..i told rui.. they said i was beat as soon as it says completed..

are you serious??? They said you were beat?? bro rui is fuckin awsome...Ive also bought high dollar amounts from them...did someone snatch your shit off the step?? I would go back and talk to the man who delivered your shit and ask him where the fuck he put it

are you serious??? They said you were beat?? bro rui is fuckin awsome...Ive also bought high dollar amounts from them...did someone snatch your shit off the step?? I would go back and talk to the man who delivered your shit and ask him where the fuck he put it

Yes - that's what I was thinking.

I just had mine dropped off at my door today.

If the post office can't help - I would file a claim with the post office and call RUI back with the info.

F'n with the postal system is a Federal offense - but then again I had $100 of Outback Steakhouse gift certificates sliced out of an envelope around the holidays.

But I digress - I don't think the postman would take a package from RUI ... "unless he's buffed!"

When my shit arrives and I'm not home I always have to go pick it up..being non-domestic..I have to sign for it.

But I also don't mind signing for anything that comes in the mail.

Also, you might want to think about this if your shits getting swiped...

Repo, thanks for the gift card! The steak was delish:D

When my shit arrives and I'm not home I always have to go pick it up..being non-domestic..I have to sign for it.

But I also don't mind signing for anything that comes in the mail.

Also, you might want to think about this if your shits getting swiped...

Repo, thanks for the gift card! The steak was delish:D

LOL - as long as it was good for you - "now I'm happy." :D

Shit - just let me know where to send this years to - I at least want someone I know to get the damn thing. :)

Back