Running my first ECA Stack with cutting diet

cjfed

Hey there, just popped my first stack and I already feel wired. Excited to see where this leads me
ECA Dosage:
Caffeine: 200mg
Ephedrine: 25 mg(1 BroncAid pill)
Aspirine: 1 Generic low dosage aspirin pill

Diet's at about 1750 cals a day at 50% protein, 30% Fat, 20% Carb.

Critique and let me know of any feedback!

Hey there, just popped my first stack and I already feel wired. Excited to see where this leads me
ECA Dosage:
Caffeine: 200mg
Ephedrine: 25 mg(1 BroncAid pill)
Aspirine: 1 Generic low dosage aspirin pill

Diet's at about 1750 cals a day at 50% protein, 30% Fat, 20% Carb.

Critique and let me know of any feedback!

Drop the aspirin, its pointless imo and ime. Take advantage of the appetite suppressant effects and personally inwould wait an hour after waking to take thw stack, let your bodies natural cortisol production wale you up and this will slow down the rate at which your body becomes tolerant

Drop the aspirin, its pointless imo and ime. Take advantage of the appetite suppressant effects and personally inwould wait an hour after waking to take thw stack, let your bodies natural cortisol production wale you up and this will slow down the rate at which your body becomes tolerant

There's a lot more wisdom in waiting to take it than I'd like to admit. I don't know the rough schedule of cortisol natural levels, but it is naturally higher in the morning, and EC would certainly alter it.

If you get used to taking it to wake up straight out of bed, it'll really start to suck after a while.

Back