My Var + Tbol + ECA cycle results

Feel free to ask me whenever you want about my diet, supplementation, etc. Wasn't it obvious?

I'm a skinny 100 kilos kid, I am. Why don't you show me pics of yourself?

Facts are facts, and the fact is that I got bigger, leaner and didn't have to put needles in my butt.

Don't worry I will post my bloodwork here in 4 weeks.

Can you post your pre-cycle bloodwork now then at least? That way we can compare and actually measure the amount of damage you did. Oh... you were smart enough to get pre-cycle bloods done I hope??

Also, I would think by now you would know that you can't run bloodwork straight after PCT. It will be biased. You need to wait 6 weeks AFTER PCT finishes.. and then run bloods. The PCT drugs will still be in your system.

Last edited:
I said it wasn't completely. It's obvious that my HPTA was damaged, that's why I'll run PCT. To recover test production so it goes back to normal...

I truly hope that was a typo. It will never go back to normal. Not even for fully developed guys, there is always damage done. At 19, you've got about a 1 in a milllion chance of it going back to 'normal.'

Don't forget I'm 6'3. My thighs are 25.2 inches flexing

I am 6'3 (somedays 6'3 1/4 other days 6'2 3/4) too check out my stats:

Neck 16.50
Chest 43
Stomach around the belly button 33.5
Waist adonis belt 34
Biceps taken cold with arm sticking str8 out 16.50-.75
Thighs cold 25.25
Calves cold 15.75
Forearms cold 12.75

would you happen to know yours. i would like to compare

Feel free to ask me whenever you want about my diet, supplementation, etc. Wasn't it obvious?

I'm a skinny 100 kilos kid, I am. Why don't you show me pics of yourself?

Facts are facts, and the fact is that I got bigger, leaner and didn't have to put needles in my butt.

Don't worry I will post my bloodwork here in 4 weeks.

Why not now? I mean if you're not suppressed, your blood work will show us all how wrong we are. I have 20 years, 100lbs and 4" of height on you. What do you honestly think would be the benefit of me putting up a picture be?

I guess I could be like many of the retards on youtube and pass off bro-science as fact because I'm bigger than many, but that just doesn't sit well with me. I like to keep to the facts (backed by science), and let them do the talking for me.

If you wanted to discuss supplementation and diet, why is the title of your thread "My Var + Tbol + ECA cycle results", and not, "How proper nutrition combined with key supplements can increase LBM"?

The simple fact is that if you're not trolling, you're just doing it wrong. I haven't even touched on the fact that you're 19, and potentially causing permanent damage to your still developing body.

If you are trolling, congratulations on getting multiple paragraphs out of me. Just not the irrational, emotion-fed ones typically desired.

Can you post your pre-cycle bloodwork now then at least? That way we can compare and actually measure the amount of damage you did. Oh... you were smart enough to get pre-cycle bloods done I hope??

Also, I would think by now you would know that you can't run bloodwork straight after PCT. It will be biased. You need to wait 6 weeks AFTER PCT finishes.. and then run bloods. The PCT drugs will still be in your system.

Yes I got it.

Didn't know that I had to wait. Thanks. Everyday is school day :)

Look man you're missing the point. Yes you can run oral cycles and make the gains that you did, but like prince d said why chemically castrate yourself. You're supposed to feel great on cycle. Why feel like shit on cycle being shutdown with no test in you. You wouldve doubled your gains if you wouldve even taken a minimal test dose. And 90mg's is a hefty dose of orals especially for your first go. You should do yourself a favor and take this advice from vets that have been in your shoes. Just listen

Why not now? I mean if you're not suppressed, your blood work will show us all how wrong we are. I have 20 years, 100lbs and 4" of height on you. What do you honestly think would be the benefit of me putting up a picture be?

I guess I could be like many of the retards on youtube and pass off bro-science as fact because I'm bigger than many, but that just doesn't sit well with me. I like to keep to the facts (backed by science), and let them do the talking for me.

If you wanted to discuss supplementation and diet, why is the title of your thread "My Var + Tbol + ECA cycle results", and not, "How proper nutrition combined with key supplements can increase LBM"?

The simple fact is that if you're not trolling, you're just doing it wrong. I haven't even touched on the fact that you're 19, and potentially causing permanent damage to your still developing body.

If you are trolling, congratulations on getting multiple paragraphs out of me. Just not the irrational, emotion-fed ones typically desired.

It's just that it's rare seeing someone calling me 'skinny kid' :)

I think you are exaggerating. What kind of permanent damage can be made by 6 weeks of the safest oral (var) and 4 weeks of tbol then?

I got 2 friends who ran orals only (tbol + win) and (win only) and they are just fine. From what i've read, the key is the period of time and the dosage. 6 weeks aren't that much.

Btw, I'd like to ask you what would you run if you were me then? And 'you're 19, stay natty' doesn't count as an answer.

And no, I'm not trolling.

Thanks

I think you are exaggerating. What kind of permanent damage can be made by 6 weeks of the safest oral (var) and 4 weeks of tbol then?

I got 2 friends who ran orals only (tbol + win) and (win only) and they are just fine. From what i've read, the key is the period of time and the dosage. 6 weeks aren't that much.

Btw, I'd like to ask you what would you run if you were me then? And 'you're 19, stay natty' doesn't count as an answer.

Thanks

Hypogonadism. I have it from cycling. Did my first cycle at age 19, turning 20. It fucked me real good.

The thing is, the risk isn't in what you take or so much how much you take. The risk is shutting down. Yes, you can shut down harder and quicker from harsher AAS or larger doses. But any AAS will shut you down. No doubts about it. Restarting the HPTA in underdeveloped people isn't easy. It will get going again, but you might have to face the fact you could end up with half the testosterone you had before the cycle. And that's permanent. You most likely won't ever get back what you lost.

I didn't. And I tried EVERYTHING. Proper nutrition, plenty of micros, plenty of EFAs, high good quality carbs, 8+ hours sleep every night, multiple restart protocols with & without doctors on board... Usually, once you fry your HPTA you don't ever get it back. Some people are really lucky.. but in my experience underdeveloped people have it worst. I've never seen or heard of a young bloke returning to proper levels.

And that's JUST test levels. There's a heap of other neurological and psychological changes in the brain that occur or don't get a chance to develop.

And doing all that damage, for an oral only cycle.. it would be stupid to do it properly. Let alone, half-ass a cycle and doing it in an unhealthy fashion.

IF you're interested in learning more:
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ppedzilla-s-thread-knowledge.html#post3578052

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ppedzilla-s-thread-knowledge.html#post3578158

Last edited:
I am 6'3 (somedays 6'3 1/4 other days 6'2 3/4) too check out my stats:

Neck 16.50
Chest 43
Stomach around the belly button 33.5
Waist adonis belt 34
Biceps taken cold with arm sticking str8 out 16.50-.75
Thighs cold 25.25
Calves cold 15.75
Forearms cold 12.75

would you happen to know yours. i would like to compare

please respond

Look man you're missing the point. Yes you can run oral cycles and make the gains that you did, but like prince d said why chemically castrate yourself. You're supposed to feel great on cycle. Why feel like shit on cycle being shutdown with no test in you. You wouldve doubled your gains if you wouldve even taken a minimal test dose. And 90mg's is a hefty dose of orals especially for your first go. You should do yourself a favor and take this advice from vets that have been in your shoes. Just listen

I was feeling just great!! I was tired post workout but from what i've read it's because of the ECA.

And it's not my first but second cycle. I ran clenbuterol only 1 year also ago but that doesn't count obviously.

The point is that I'm here to show you that orals aren't as bad as many picture them and after posting my bloodwork I hope at least some of you agree with that.

Thanks

There isn't any way I can tell you what you have done to your body as we all respond differently. I can tell you that the last thing to develop is your brain. Androgens interrupt these final touches puberty bestows upon us, which includes higher reasoning and logical ability. There's also the chance that you may not recover your ability to produce hormones on your own again - ever.

Therein lies the problem that as we can't necessarily see the damage, many think it doesn't exist. Not until later, when it's too late, and nothing can be done.

I may have come across really harsh, but we've been getting quite a few folks lately that encourage AAS use in younger men - which actually damages the community because it portrays a negative image of what we are actually trying to do here. Which is to educate people BEFORE they make a mistake that can literally cost them their health down the road.

You DO have a good base, but that wasn't the drugs that got you there, it was the hard work and determination that did. I would continue to work hard and keep learning as much as you can when it comes to diet and training. I got my first Weider weight set 27 years ago, and am still learning new things everyday.

I don't think AAS is the tool you need at this point. In fact, I feel that you'll find it to be a crutch when you can still continue to grow without it. I'm wary of recommending anything but creatine (it really does work), a good multi, fish oil, and lots of good whole foods.

Imagine how much better your results could be if you had another 5-6 years of experience and training under your belt. That, and our priorities in life change as we get older - it would suck to pay the price for something you no longer have a passion for years from now.

My .02c :)

Hypogonadism. I have it from cycling. Did my first cycle at age 19, turning 20. It fucked me real good.

The thing is, the risk isn't in what you take or so much how much you take. The risk is shutting down. Yes, you can shut down harder and quicker from harsher AAS or larger doses. But any AAS will shut you down. No doubts about it. Restarting the HPTA in underdeveloped people isn't easy. It will get going again, but you might have to face the fact you could end up with half the testosterone you had before the cycle. And that's permanent. You most likely won't ever get back what you lost.

I didn't. And I tried EVERYTHING. Proper nutrition, plenty of micros, plenty of EFAs, high good quality carbs, 8+ hours sleep every night, multiple restart protocols with & without doctors on board... Usually, once you fry your HPTA you don't ever get it back. Some people are really lucky.. but in my experience underdeveloped people have it worst. I've never seen or heard of a young bloke returning to proper levels.

And that's JUST test levels. There's a heap of other neurological and pschylogical changes in the brain that occur or don't get a chance to develop.

And doing all that damage, for an oral only cycle.. it would be stupid to do it properly. Let alone, half-ass a cycle and doing it in an unhealthy fashion.

IF you're interested in learning more:
steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/674832-rippedzilla-s-thread-knowledge.html#post3578052

steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/674832-rippedzilla-s-thread-knowledge.html#post3578158

I'll do a research on it. Thanks!

There isn't any way I can tell you what you have done to your body as we all respond differently. I can tell you that the last thing to develop is your brain. Androgens interrupt these final touches puberty bestows upon us, which includes higher reasoning and logical ability. There's also the chance that you may not recover your ability to produce hormones on your own again - ever.

Therein lies the problem that as we can't necessarily see the damage, many think it doesn't exist. Not until later, when it's too late, and nothing can be done.

I may have come across really harsh, but we've been getting quite a few folks lately that encourage AAS use in younger men - which actually damages the community because it portrays a negative image of what we are actually trying to do here. Which is to educate people BEFORE they make a mistake that can literally cost them their health down the road.

You DO have a good base, but that wasn't the drugs that got you there, it was the hard work and determination that did. I would continue to work hard and keep learning as much as you can when it comes to diet and training. I got my first Weider weight set 27 years ago, and am still learning new things everyday.

I don't think AAS is the tool you need at this point. In fact, I feel that you'll find it to be a crutch when you can still continue to grow without it. I'm wary of recommending anything but creatine (it really does work), a good multi, fish oil, and lots of good whole foods.

Imagine how much better your results could be if you had another 5-6 years of experience and training under your belt. That, and our priorities in life change as we get older - it would suck to pay the price for something you no longer have a passion for years from now.

My .02c :)

Thanks for the constructive way of answering me. That's the kind of answer you could have given me 5 hours ago, not the arrogant ones.

That's something new you're telling me, I've never read that androgens affects ones brain.

I usually don't respond to these threads but Halfwit inspired me :)

Here is a study showing anavar at 15mg per day reducing testosterone levels by approx. 40% in 5 days:

Short-term oxandrolone administration stimulates net muscle protein synthesis in young men. - PubMed - NCBI

"T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 +/- 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 +/- 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 +/- 45 ng/dL) below day 0 and day 3 values."

Considering you were using much higher doses for a much longer period of time, it would be silly to pretend that you weren't completely shutdown.

Last edited:
I usually don't respond to these threads but Halfwit inspired me :)

Here is a study showing anavar at 15mg per day reducing testosterone levels by approx. 40% in 5 days:

Short-term oxandrolone administration stimulates net muscle protein synthesis in young men. - PubMed - NCBI

"T concentrations were within normal physiological range on day 0 (449 +/- 35 ng/dL) and day 3 (441 +/- 44 ng/dL) of OX treatment. However, by day 5, total serum T concentrations were significantly reduced (282 +/- 45 ng/dL) below day 0 and day 3 values."

Considering you were using much higher doses for a much longer period of time, it would be silly to pretend that you weren't completely shutdown.

And with Tbol to boot!

Thanks for the constructive way of answering me. That's the kind of answer you could have given me 5 hours ago, not the arrogant ones.

That's something new you're telling me, I've never read that androgens affects ones brain.

You would benefit by learning more about the endocrine system - the HPTA specifically. AAS has a profound effect on the HPTA.

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I'm posting this thread to share with you the results I had with my 2nd oral cycle.

My stats:

- Height: 6'3/192cm

- Weight: 216lbs/98.3kg

- Lifting experience: 3.5 years

- Bodyfat: around 9%

So let's get to the point... I'm finishing my 6 weeks Anavar, Turinabol and ECA stack cycle.

I must say that I'm very satisfied because I put 11 lbs of solid muscle and leaned up a bit and didn't experience any sides besides some sleeping trouble in the first days of ECA and the severe tiredness after my workouts.

I did a clean bulk diet. Trained 5x a week. Cardio 5x as well.

Var: 50mg/ed

Tbol: 40mg/ed

ECA: Started with 1 pill (50mg ephedrine, 100 caffeine, 25 aspirin) and increased the dosage 1 week after.

My PCT starts tomorrow and it will consist of nolvadex followes by clomid.

Supplements used: whey, casein, bcas, multivitamin, omega 3, liv 52, vitamin C, tribulus, caffein and a preworkout.

Feel free to ask my whenever you want. Thanks

I hope you do not think turanibol is a oral test replacement because it has the word test in it. And how do you know your gear was not fake,did you get blood work? Maybe you are still young and Just had a growing spurt. If not prepare for a shut down and loss of gains. It's science kid. Just saying.

Back