My Var + Tbol + ECA cycle results

savagezor7

Hello everybody,

I'm new here and I'm posting this thread to share with you the results I had with my 2nd oral cycle.

My stats:

- Height: 6'3/192cm

- Weight: 216lbs/98.3kg

- Lifting experience: 3.5 years

- Bodyfat: around 9%

So let's get to the point... I'm finishing my 6 weeks Anavar, Turinabol and ECA stack cycle.

I must say that I'm very satisfied because I put 11 lbs of solid muscle and leaned up a bit and didn't experience any sides besides some sleeping trouble in the first days of ECA and the severe tiredness after my workouts.

I did a clean bulk diet. Trained 5x a week. Cardio 5x as well.

Var: 50mg/ed

Tbol: 40mg/ed

ECA: Started with 1 pill (50mg ephedrine, 100 caffeine, 25 aspirin) and increased the dosage 1 week after.

My PCT starts tomorrow and it will consist of nolvadex followed by clomid.

Supplements used: whey, casein, bcas, multivitamin, omega 3, liv 52, vitamin C, tribulus, caffein and a preworkout.

Feel free to ask my whenever you want. Thanks

Last edited:
So another Oral Only cycle by a male. How did you get testosterone and Estrogen in your body while doing this oral-only cycle? Or are you a special kind of male that doesn't require those hormones?

What do you mean PCT is Nolva followed by Clomid? They are best run simultaneously.

How much glycogen/water did you gain in addition to your 11 pounds of solid muscle? I am just curious what your total weight gain was in your 6 week oral-only cycle.

So another Oral Only cycle by a male. How did you get testosterone and Estrogen in your body while doing this oral-only cycle? Or are you a special kind of male that doesn't require those hormones?

What do you mean PCT is Nolva followed by Clomid? They are best run simultaneously.

How much glycogen/water did you gain in addition to your 11 pounds of solid muscle? I am just curious what your total weight gain was in your 6 week oral-only cycle.

I was told that considering I only ran 90mg of orals and only for 6 weeks nolva is strong enough to recover my test. Clomid will be used in the last 2 weeks because I don't have enough nolva and clomid seems ok.

I didn't gain any water, in fact, i've lost a some. I have pics of before and after, my waist is almost 2 inches smaller atm.

I know for most of you 'test is the base', but for now, considering my goals, I'm fine with orals (doesn't mean I recommend it).

I was told that considering I only ran 90mg of orals and only for 6 weeks nolva is strong enough to recover my test. Clomid will be used in the last 2 weeks because I don't have enough nolva and clomid seems ok.

I didn't gain any water, in fact, i've lost a some. I have pics of before and after, my waist is almost 2 inches smaller atm.

I know for most of you 'test is the base', but for now, considering my goals, I'm fine with orals (doesn't mean I recommend it).

So how did you get testosterone in your body while you ran your cycle? And without testosterone you don't have any estrogen either.

So you didn't gain any glycogen on your cycle? Are you sure your gear was real then?

You need Clomid and Nolva for PCT. They should be run together at the same time.

What do you mean "only" ran 90mg/daily? That is a lot.

So how did you get testosterone in your body while you ran your cycle? And without testosterone you don't have any estrogen either.

So you didn't gain any glycogen on your cycle? Are you sure your gear was real then?

You need Clomid and Nolva for PCT. They should be run together at the same time.

What do you mean "only" ran 90mg/daily? That is a lot.

And i have both, and 90mg isn't that much considering that my weight is 216 lbs.

No, it's definetily fake considering that I only gained 11 lbs and got leaner lol.

Before and after pics for those who don't believe me. Lots of water weight, huh? (why would I lie anyway lel)

View attachment 562405View attachment 562406View attachment 562407

Last edited:

So you didn't gain any glycogen on your cycle?

19, oral-only cycle, and offering advice.

Nope, not trolling at all. :rolleyes:

Who's offering advice? Have I ever said I recommend this cycle?

I came here to honestly share results with you, if everyone did the same everyone would benefit from that.

But seems like people in this forum are a bit dumb to understand that.

So you didn't gain any glycogen on your cycle?

Since you criticize me so much you should already know that orals don't shut down your test completely, especially if ran for short periods of time.

If I ran an oral only it's obvious I didn't get any extra test.

Last edited:
Since you criticize me so much you should already know that orals don't shut down your test completely, especially if ran for short periods of time.

Can you please post up your blood work showing you weren't shutdown? After 6 weeks you almost certainly were. ANY muscle building dose of any type of AAS will shut you down, period.

Can you also explain why you thought it was a good idea to chemically castrate yourself? Even if it was mostly temporary? But you DO realise the damage you did to your natural testosterone production.. right?

Who's offering advice? Have I ever said I recommend this cycle?

I came here to honestly share results with you, if everyone did the same everyone would benefit from that.

But seems like people in this forum are a bit dumb to understand that.
I'm clearly too dumb to recognize that you're stating the opposite of what is preached around here, and when challenged - you resort to name calling.

savagezor7 said:
Feel free to ask my whenever you want. Thanks
Sounds like offering to provide advice to me. :rolleyes:

You are completely clueless and are showing how little you actually know. Can you please post your bloodwork showing that you still have your natural production of sex hormones intact? You're here to do the community a service, so please educate us (and the medical community) on how we're wrong. :)

Sorry, I see another skinny kid that is messing with things he shouldn't be, trying to pass it off as a successful venture. By the way, at 19, you don't have 3.5 years of lifting experience. You're just learning how it all ties together still.

Why run PCT if you don't think your HPTA was shut down?

By the way, it isn't that you didn't get extra test. You didn't get ANY test while on the oral AAS. Your Natty T was zilch. And you didn't get any exogenous T. Thus you had less testosterone in you than a pre-pubescent girl. And with no testosterone you ha e no way of making estrogen -- yes, men need estrogen too. What you didn't was pretty stupid and all because you are scared of needles.

I'm clearly too dumb to recognize that you're stating the opposite of what is preached around here, and when challenged - you resort to name calling.

Sounds like offering to provide advice to me. :rolleyes:

You are completely clueless and are showing how little you actually know. Can you please post your bloodwork showing that you still have your natural production of sex hormones intact? You're here to do the community a service, so please educate us (and the medical community) on how we're wrong. :)

Sorry, I see another skinny kid that is messing with things he shouldn't be, trying to pass it off as a successful venture. By the way, at 19, you don't have 3.5 years of lifting experience. You're just learning how it all ties together still.

Feel free to ask me whenever you want about my diet, supplementation, etc. Wasn't it obvious?

I'm a skinny 100 kilos kid, I am. Why don't you show me pics of yourself?

Facts are facts, and the fact is that I got bigger, leaner and didn't have to put needles in my butt.

Don't worry I will post my bloodwork here in 4 weeks.

Why run PCT if you don't think your HPTA was shut down?

By the way, it isn't that you didn't get extra test. You didn't get ANY test while on the oral AAS. Your Natty T was zilch. And you didn't get any exogenous T. Thus you had less testosterone in you than a pre-pubescent girl. And with no testosterone you ha e no way of making estrogen -- yes, men need estrogen too. What you didn't was pretty stupid and all because you are scared of needles.

I said it wasn't completely. It's obvious that my HPTA was damaged, that's why I'll run PCT. To recover test production so it goes back to normal...

Back