My Var + Tbol + ECA cycle results

OP: as you damage your natural testosterone levels, as we should be able to agree that they don't come back 100%, that you're also lowering your genetic potential as you go. Every time you cycle, your test levels will be lower. Which will mean your 100% will be less than the previous 100%. So it starts, you're really shooting yourself in the foot here for short term gains

I hope you do not think turanibol is a oral test replacement because it has the word test in it. And how do you know your gear was not fake,did you get blood work? Maybe you are still young and Just had a growing spurt. If not prepare for a shut down and loss of gains. It's science kid. Just saying.

I'm not going anywhere, I'll send pics and bloodwork in a few weeks to see what I actually kept. How can it be fake if I had these results? Do you really think this was noob gains or what? I'm not at the gym for 3 months ok? I got 16,6 inches arms with the dry look you can see on the pic. Inspite of being only 19 I got more than 3 years of training, definitely not a pro but also not a complete noob.
Btw I actually kept the 5 pounds gained from my previous var + clen cycle.

I'm not going anywhere, I'll send pics and bloodwork in a few weeks to see what I actually kept. How can it be fake if I had these results? Do you really think this was noob gains or what? I'm not at the gym for 3 months ok? I got 16,6 inches arms with the dry look you can see on the pic. Inspite of being only 19 I got more than 3 years of training, definitely not a pro but also not a complete noob.
Btw I actually kept the 5 pounds gained from my previous var + clen cycle.

I hit a cycle when I was 16 And my test levels are around 686 off cycle but they might of been higher who knows I'm 37 Now. But if you are going to cycle hence you already have I would recommend always using test as a base. And you need blood work on cycle to see all of what's going on in there. I was 6'3" And 175 only getting cut when I was 16.my dad and grandpa were both tall and only around 165 .so I trained for 2-3 years wasn't eating enough but I got greedy and had zero knowledge on aas or even basic training eating and lifestyle .and I ask about bloods on cycle because var is so faked you could have gained that all natural or just from the tbol. I would suggest working out until you hit mid twenties and seeing how much you gain naturally And read all there is to read on these forums this is a great forum for info as well as steroids. Com. Read all of megatons stickies he is kinda the top dawg for info on this forum. On steroids. Com read austinites stickies.. Good luck.

I got 2 friends who ran orals only (tbol + win) and (win only) and they are just fine. From what i've read, the key is the period of time and the dosage. 6 weeks aren't that much.

*Sigh*...I can't even dig into this kid like everyone else. I literally said the same thing at the same age. My first cycle(oral only of course like all the other dumb teens) was at 19. I remember I saw my friends on anavar only and they were getting huge...I even used the same justification as him too "it's the safest steroid" lol trippy...

Kid, oral only cycles are a bad idea. Listen to everyone here, they are not hating on you or trying to take shots at you. I know it's hard to understand because you see your friends doing it, and you got good gains as well, but that is not the right way to run gear. That is the WRONG way. Do some research, and actually learn how AAS works inside your body.

Also the reason people say you give bad advice, is there is a lot of teens who come here and lurk around. This is the type of thread that will make them throw logic out the window and hop on oral only cycles.

Last edited:
You're asking a question that has been answered on this forum plenty of times. (And I'd be pleased to know what do you actually consider a safe cycle around here)

My suggestion would be to read the "Stickies" on these forums. The answer to your question is in them, plus much more. There is some really solid advise in the forums, that has been developed and posted to help educate New AAS users and Advanced AAS users. If you had read through all the stickies, you would not have asked that question. Make sure to read them ALL! Even (especially) the diet ones!

Sounds to me like you've been reading (maybe some inaccurate info, as 98mg/day is a lot, especially for a beginner), and researching. But do yourself a favour.... keep an open mind when researching. DO NOT just retain the information that supports what your planning to do. Because I have never read any info that would have supported, or suggested, a 19 yr old to run an oral only cycle.

I'm not hating on you or giving you a hard time. I wish I had the amount of natural test that you have at your age, without the introduction of AAS. I'm jealous of it lol! Damn you LOL!

But being here on this forum is the right thing for you! Ask lots of questions, and learn from the criticism that you're getting. And don't take them personally! Go research what some of these guys (/girls) are actually saying to you!

Make sure you read the stickies! It's for your own good! After your done reading them, Im sure you'll have more questions for the fine folks on the forum!

Cheers. And Good Luck!

Back