Sad news..

MWC was a great guy, horrible to see him go like that. Everyone knew of his kidney problems but I think we were all hopefull. R.I.P.

Just so you guys know, he was a big fan of 17aa's, tren, and would use anti-inflamitory meds often for pain.

Guys, get your blood work done on a regular basis. We are loosing to many good people.

Don Youngblood just passed away last month also. Both of these deaths came way to early.

Take care of yourself guys.

He died of heart failure, stress from the kidney dialysis. He lived like twenty minutes from me and I saw him every now and then, very sad :(.

I never met this guy, But i read alot of his posts, when i read about his condition i was hoping he'd pull through.. Very sad, RIP *sclience*

I believe the main problem was caused by NSAIDs, not steroids.

Everyone seems to be dropping off like flies lately.. too many good people going to soon, kind of making me rethink my lifestyle when I consider the fact that i'm abusing myself worse than these guys were.

It's terrible to see any death, but many deaths in our community are caused by drug overdoses, which although sad, doesnt compare to something like this. Last I saw Mass was doing well, working on getting into good shape again and really being positive, then this happens and it hits home that it can happen to anyone.

THE BOUNCER said:
Just so you guys know, he was a big fan of 17aa's, tren, and would use anti-inflamitory meds often for pain.

Guys, get your blood work done on a regular basis. We are loosing to many good people.

Don Youngblood just passed away last month also. Both of these deaths came way to early.

Take care of yourself guys.

I copied this from one of the links. I think it is a precautionary tale that can help us all play this game safer:

some posts that Masswithclass posted about his condition awhile ago.....

Alot of you people know me, but for those who don't i'm a 2 time state middleweight Pa State champion in the NPC. I also took it to the next level 2 times competing at Nationals for the allmighty PRO card. I recently was diagnosed with Renal Kidney Failure, that means basically my kidneys are shutting down. I need dialysis 3 times a week for 4 hours a session to stay alive. Kidney problems do not run in my family, nobody in my family has ever had a kidney related issue.
You have to realize there are consiquenses to your actions with AAS, do not think that you are invinsible.
I was recently prepping for the state championships, i figured this is my year for the overall state title Mr Pennsyvania and it was balls to the wall. About 6 weeks out i started throwing up every day sometimes 2 times a day, my ankles were holding water and my skin was turning very pale and i was so fatigued but i pushed on anyway thinking i was being a pussy. Finally it got so bad i could barely breathe and was truely afraid that something very serious was wrong. I went to the doctor for bloodwork, he sent it out stat the next thing i know he called me and wanted me in the hospital NOW. I went to intensive care where they gave me 4 units of blood and blood pressure meds, turns out my kidney's where shutting down and have been doing so for some time now. I went from prepping for a state title to having a doctor sitting in front of me telling me "you need a transplant". If i would have had bloodwork and payed attention to it i would more than likey not been in this grim position. Nobody talks about the bad side of steroids on these boards, so i just wanted you to know what you are getting into. I don't mean to lecture, i was asked to write this piece to make people realize there is a bad side about steroids that most people are in denial about.
Thank you for listening and hopefully i can help some of you from being in the same position as me some day.

I personally loved the 17-alpha alkylated pills, anadrol, d-bol, Winstrol (winny), halo and i also believe trenbolone played a role. I would like to add that i did pop anti inflamatories when sore and also did the eca stack since 1991. As far as Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) i have been doing it since 1996 with little time off.

He wasn't around the boards for very long. It seemed like as soon as he started to make an impact (feeling comfortable on the boards and offering top notch advice) he took a hiatus because of medical problems.

I knew he had kidney troubles, but I didn't know his life was on the line.

It's sad news for sure, but a learning experience for the rest of us.

Know what you are putting into your body!

Know your bodies limits!

Get your check ups at the doctor!

oh shit. i remember reading that post by him. that post always stands out in my head.
now i guess it will even more so

Back