SARM’s??? Will they affect my Gears Performance?

GoPro

SARM’s??? Will they affect my Gears Performance?
Hey all,
So I have been a strict AAS user and never messed with SARM’s. But I want to run a SARM with the cycle I start next week.
My question is; will the SARM make my AAS’s less effective since the SARM I am looking at adding to my cycle binds to Androgen receptors and my AAS’s also bund to the Androgen receptors???
It’s seems like they would be Competing against each other to bind to the Androgen receptors, and make the AAS’s less effective.
Drop a line and let me know. Please only comment if you know what you are talking about. I have been on Gear since 2013.
The SARM I and looking at running is YK-11.

Last edited:
I like how you bump a barley 5 hour thread...
It was at 3rd place from the top lol...

How about you state what you're thinking of taking rather then "The sarm im looking to run"...how the fuck should we know what goes on in your mind ?

Fuck off you wanker. Don’t get an attitude with me. It’s completely uncalled for. Your probably of of those people that has no friends because your obviously a prick. Oh and by the way the SARM is YK-11. So stop being a prick and actually answer the question you dick.
I clearly stated that they both bind to the androgen receptor it doesn’t matter what chemical is I’m letting you know already that they both bind to androgen receptor‘s steroids and the SARMS, so if you don’t know the answer which you obviously don’t don’t fucking try to answer the question it’s a simple yes or no answer. And by the looks of it you don’t know what you’re talking about since you can’t even answer yes or no question you haven’t done the research on the gear or on the SARMs.

Last edited:
I like how you bump a barley 5 hour thread...
It was at 3rd place from the top lol...

How about you state what you're thinking of taking rather then "The sarm im looking to run"...how the fuck should we know what goes on in your mind ?

Lets play nice now. slow your roll.

Yeah, I don***8217;t know why he went off on me like that. I just asked a simple question.

Because you're an idiot and a hypocrite. Pot meet kettle ?
Anyhow, nobody can read your mind and guess what you are trying to ask but you realized that and felt stupid (like you are) and instead went for personal attacks (like I'm doing now).

See the difference ?

You are the one that attacked me for no reason. So why would I defend myself against an unwarranted personal attack?? I stated clearly stated that both the AASs and the SARM competed for androgen receptors. So know what SARM it is is irrelevant. You already know that the SARM competes for the androgen receptors. So it’s a simple yes on no answer for someone that is experienced and knowledgeable is SARMs to answer.
And once again my post said do not post unless your are experienced.

Can you read the post above yours and get back to me on "slowing my roll" ?
Otherwise you're just a hypocrite.
you want to check yourself before you get a time out Santa66. I wont stand for this. slow your roll for the 2nd and last time.
everyone here can see that you went off on op for no reason as he asked a simple question. We are here to respect our members and show them the courtesy they and you deserve.
We are here to help.

Last edited:
I dont have the sarm experience but thought I'd weigh in with my opinion, in hopes it will change the direction of this thread. :)

I believe you could take the sarm with the cycle without being concerned about the two competing. My reasoning is that let's say I'm taking 500mg of test per week.....if I increase the dose I can often increase the effectiveness of the compound, even though the 500mg test is effective 750 might be more effective even though the additional 250mg is competing with the original 500mg. Make any sense? Lol. Sorry for the rambling but I think you can stack sarms with test for the same reason you can stack test with test or any other test derivative compound that we stack with success.

Hope my rambling made sense. In the end.....we are all different and we each end up with a try it and see approach.

Good luck bro. And take it easy on santa.......hes having a lil roid rage ;)

That actually makes perfect sense!! Thank you. I did think about the fact that all gear competes for receptor. Even when taken orally!! So it makes sense. Especially since I normally run 3-4 AAS compound in a standard cycle.

Back