scammer

He actually replied to mine lol:

I do not disclose any client information. In order to build trust start out with a small test order.

Shooter

This is a result of an "update" e-mail recently sent out from an international source in yugoslavia. Anyone who got this "update" e-mail also probably got a list from this shooter scammer too. The original e-mail from the good (but slightly dumb) source was not blind carbon copied (Bcc) and all the e-mail addresses could be seen by all 300-400 people he sent it to.

a new addition that quad made to his post

Well Shooter contacted me and said he was scammed by the "mod" QuadSweep. Not sure if its true but he claims the guy said he was a mod and would give him a list of names for a gear front as the guy is just getting started. Well "quad" has not payed up yet..Is it true??? I do not know.

Quad

It's a crock of shit. This dude has scammer written all over him. I sent a fake order right after he sent the list and he offered me qv enanthate at $14 per 10ml vial and he even offered to pay $75 of each western union transaction since it was over $1000 and he was going to ship it for free (free for him...ha). Like the old saying says "If it seems to good to be true, it probably is."

Can we get some verification on this???

Email from shooter:

I see the game that yall are playing. It sure as hell doesn't say much for your board. You see a post somewhere, and you are quick to jump on board as well. BuffDawg, I emailed you and the real QuadSweep about the situation, yet I don't see you posting my side of the story on the board. NeedSize, you read the first part of a post and then paste it. Did you read anymore of what QuadSweep had to say? This puts him in an awkward position I understand. I have not scammed a single person. I am a newcomer to the source game online. I have been selling locally for years. I thought that I would try to increase my online sales by contacting a Mod at one of the biggest boards on the net, elitefitness. I had no idea on how to contact him, so I email QuadSweep@Elitefitness.com. Would this make sense? I mean he doesn't have his email in his signature, and he is a mod there, so I would assume it was his email address. Well I got a reply back. Assumed it was him. He said he could send a lot of business my way. He also gave me a list of potential customers, whom I sent a list too. I fronted him roughly $2k worth of stuff. Well I've yet to see any of that money. So I continue to use QuadSweep@Elitefitness.com as a reference. He is vouching for me. Well it wasn't until somebody pointed out to me that this wasn't QuadSweep's real email address that I realized I'm the one whose been scammed.

So how do I go about correcting this? I'm labeled a scammer, have people threatening me, name calling, etc. And what have I done? I haven't scammed a single person...

Shooter

Back