Scammers Cannot Hide!!!

I was scammed by Foreverblast...He owes me $300...I gave him the money in July and he disappeared in August...And its been like 6 months...I've called and emailed him and nothing...It is really pissing me off...$300 might not seem like much to ya'll but that is alot to a college kid who is supporting himself through college and is trying to play football next year...:mad: ...Problem is he was a well respected vet and mod...And I trusted him...we talked like everyday on the phone or aim...and then he scammed me like it was nothing...GRRRRR

GTwalkon said:
I was scammed by Foreverblast...He owes me $300...I gave him the money in July and he disappeared in August...And its been like 6 months...I've called and emailed him and nothing...It is really pissing me off...$300 might not seem like much to ya'll but that is alot to a college kid who is supporting himself through college and is trying to play football next year...:mad: ...Problem is he was a well respected vet and mod...And I trusted him...we talked like everyday on the phone or aim...and then he scammed me like it was nothing...GRRRRR

I understand bro 300.00 to me is a lot right now also!

mvmaxx said:
But this post is here to show potential scammers that you CANNOT HIDE. We have way too many people all across the US and Canada and they are all too willing to pay you a visit if you scam someone. Think about it and do the smart thing. [/B]

thanks for including us..lol...

good story and nice to see happen...im glad you got your way in the end....all it takes is a little dedication and some bro's willing to help and scammers are fucked...

funny thing is most scammers think it wont happen to them(getting caught)...same principal as people thinking they wont get pulled over..shit like that doesnt happen to them...well...it does happen fuckers....so heads up...

FT

Let's settle down on the naming of scammers until you've verified it with a mod. Then once you do let's include them in the scammer forum.

GTwalkon said:

fucken right, im also a college kid who was scammed for 500 last year buy a very respected source who i believe is yet to be on any scammer list. also a few months ago a mod from elite id known and talked to for about a year off the boards screwed me over. it was for very little but it still hurt knowing he could do that knowing how much i needed cash as it was. his last email he sent admited everything and he said hell make it right when he had the cash but i dont see it happening as his old email no longer works and he is no longer a mod or posts at all. im kinda curiouis as to who this mod was and was he ever called out?

bronco944 said:
fucken right, im also a college kid who was scammed for 500 last year buy a very respected source who i believe is yet to be on any scammer list. also a few months ago a mod from elite id known and talked to for about a year off the boards screwed me over. it was for very little but it still hurt knowing he could do that knowing how much i needed cash as it was. his last email he sent admited everything and he said hell make it right when he had the cash but i dont see it happening as his old email no longer works and he is no longer a mod or posts at all. im kinda curiouis as to who this mod was and was he ever called out?

E-mail me the info but do not post the info.

I have not been scammed as of yet. I try to be as careful as possible. BUT I know that it will happen sometime. So to all the scammer hunters. God Love Ya. Peace.

Heyyo said:
Oh and if you plan on scamming, make sure you do it outside of Canada...we will find you.

Canadian scammers beware. You will be found and they will do so over very little $$$...

Zero tolerance.

I'm a newbie( A.S. virgin ), so I'm definitely going to be watching and learning from you guys. Hopefully I will minimize chances of being scammed.

kyf150 said:
I'm a newbie( A.S. virgin ), so I'm definitely going to be watching and learning from you guys. Hopefully I will minimize chances of being scammed.

lots out there check with a good mod like mvmaxx
:D

DangerousGrounds said:
anyone pay a visit keep the $ he owes many.
Stalk, watch his cycles, kill him and take wallet and any valuables he may have.

And don't forget to check his month for gold fillings.

GTwalkon said:

I am a college guy too so I feel for u and ur budget...

Back