Sciroxx's reviews.

• Thread starter Kane_Red_Machine
  • Start date
I used their Testodex Enanthate 250. Was very nice but the vials were underfilled by a couple ml :mad:

that's bad. your your have to reamend when it happens.

don't forget than 0.2ml are lost in every injection, inside the needel 10 x 0.2ml = 2ml

usualy with a 2ml seringue you will only 0.9 ml per vial. that's the game we play.

Im 10 weeks into my Sciroxx Test E cycle. Loving it and killing it in the gym. Smooth as can be and its domestic. Just started their dbols last week. All my compound lifts have skyrocketed! I got 315 x 4 on flat bench on monday....Hell yea!!

nice reviews, for oral i prefer geneza.
it's the best imo.

i was debating them or Oxide.

Since Oxide was on its way out.. i chose oxide but will be on Sciroxx next...

friends are on it and liking the results.

i tapped in the four digit number on the little sticker on the box the equidex came in into the scirox site and nothing came up is it the four digit number or those numbers below the bar code?

i tapped in the four digit number on the little sticker on the box the equidex came in into the scirox site and nothing came up is it the four digit number or those numbers below the bar code?

the site is not complete yet.
everything will be able to be verified when they finish their site, which it takes a insane time... dunno why.

the site is not complete yet.
everything will be able to be verified when they finish their site, which it takes a insane time... dunno why.

B/C when you type in this "number" it goes back to search an Oracle or MSQL database to retrieve the information from tables to match the unique identify number.

All it is is data entry for EVERY new number for new batches that needs to come out. This is an EXTREMELY tedious process, basically monkey IT work, I personally dont work on databases but I know how they work, kinda.. More into networking :rolleyes:

noticed that also... been a few weeks now... gettn kinda antsy...lol:frogjump:

Well seeing as sciroxx only ships canada\us, i was planing on using them, seeing as i was having a harder time finding a legit domestic for Canada.

But like, every where seems to be sold right the f- out lmao. Don't understand why.

my site is not sold out but super expensive and not on approved vendor list. Claims that he gets from a approved vendor and that that sight is not sanctioned by sciroxx anyway. 3276 and 6688 eq feels like working but on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) so who knows lol.

Heard its a hit and miss with them. Never tried them thou. Tried axio which was good imo and bout to start gp from napsy. Still contemplating whether to go with gentclub or z next time. Never heard they had a upl up thou. I thouht most dist for brand names that had sites was kinda sketchy. idk maye just me thou

For those interested, checked test levels 2 weeks into Sciroxx test prop cycle they were about 1500, about 3 times pre level. I believe it is fair to say decent stuff.

pentadex 300

im just starting my 1st week of pentadex 300 along with turnidex lemme know if anyone has tried either before...

I've used exclusively Sciroxx until Karl got busted along with others in PA. They took down Musclebear too in the same sting I believe.

Would love to use them again but I have no contact. Sucks.

But they are g2g. Smooth as hell and my test was off the charts in my lab work. The lab couldn't even register my levels.

Tried their Test E, EQ, and Dbol pink tabs. Comes in a little sachet.

Back