Scott Steiner

His chest looked real in the past...I don't think it was implants. It could be a medical procedure like hearth surgery. His tattoo kinda hints to that.

IMG_1467.jpg

looks like he had something to do with his heart, just at the top of the cross u can see where his chets kinda sinks into to his body? thats my guess , maybe thats what the heart on his tatto means? ..who knows.

LOL @ the idiots on that other board and some of their comments.

"Yup, that's steroids for ya. It looks like they've almost broken down the muscle. I know that's what men's nipples do when they've used too many steriods, they fold in. But it looks like the pectorials are pulling away from the middle of his chest. All you see is bone."

"It's looks like his pecs collapsed. They were bigger I think in his earlier years. Steroid abuse can morph the pectorial muscles to a point where they get to oversized and fold in on itself. That's what happened to Stiener."

And then the maroons suggesting he had his implants removed. Hint: implants don't have striations.

"He reminds me of a guy I saw on one of the health channels over the weekend. He had taken so many drugs to pump himself up that he literally blew his arms out. I'd like to offer more information, but on hearing that and seeing a brief picture of what they looked like, I quickly turned the channel.

Humans are just weird."

"He reminds me of a guy I saw on one of the health channels over the weekend. He had taken so many drugs to pump himself up that he literally blew his arms out. I'd like to offer more information, but on hearing that and seeing a brief picture of what they looked like, I quickly turned the channel.

Humans are just weird."

greg valentino im guessing?

yea valentino, that quote was from the forum full of idiots in the link at the top. Steroids dont induce rage... Stupid people do.

Dave B. said:
LOL @ the idiots on that other board and some of their comments.

"Yup, that's steroids for ya. It looks like they've almost broken down the muscle. I know that's what men's nipples do when they've used too many steriods, they fold in. But it looks like the pectorials are pulling away from the middle of his chest. All you see is bone."

"It's looks like his pecs collapsed. They were bigger I think in his earlier years. Steroid abuse can morph the pectorial muscles to a point where they get to oversized and fold in on itself. That's what happened to Stiener."

And then the maroons suggesting he had his implants removed. Hint: implants don't have striations.

Well said.. I also agree with the comments, "Or maybe hes just lost muscle mass?" Yeah, like you lose muscle mass that way.. Haha.

Back