Screwed Twice By Suppliers Of Powder!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecoastmuscle1

Body Builder
I've had no problem at all up till the last month. What the hell are these guys doing over there? Can ANYONE give me some love here and tell me what the hell is going on. I'm aware the gov. over there is tightening their leash but is anyone else having this problem. Need some feedback fast!

i had a fallout as well, with a domestic source, ended up getting a seisure letter. shits goin down man, everything is tightening everywhere. some say the overseas problems with powders are related to the olympics coming up, and most of these powders come from china. Who knows whats going on...

99.9% of China powder suppliers have closed up shop for a while. The supply of powders has taken a huge hit.

The demand for powders has not changed.

This makes for a great market for scammers. Everyone is desperate.

My advice: Buy some Creatine, Protein powder, Beta-Alanine and wait out the storm.

Things are really tough to get a handle on now. One minute a source is good to go the next minute they've gone AWAL. I would wait until everything calms down right now. The #1 thing that everyone needs in this thing we do is PATIENCE.

Thoms said:
Why not, if you have the connections. I prefer the finished product myself though.

I didnt know they existed...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had to edit/delete a couple posts in this thread, some of you just don't seem to understand the Rules.

Thread CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back