second cycle recomendations please

bracco01

what are some of your second cycle recomendations.....

im 33, first cycle was less deca and winni. my training is 4 or five days a week for 10 years on off but about 5 years regularly. but yes my diet is not ideal but that has been changing and will change b4 and during cycle.

im 33, 5'9 170 good shape but not six pack defined.
bench 225
squat 250
pull ups 20 times
dont dead lift

i want to have deca and anvar in the cycle and possibly sust....but let me hear other suggestions........sorry guys but im passing on the test for now

Test only would be my recommendation. But since youre not interested in doing the sensible thing, Im gonna call you at and say at 5-9" 170lbs and your current lifts, you need to stay away from the gear till you get your training and diet in order and put on 20-30lbs naturally.

How much deca and winni did you do for your first cycle and how long ago was it? And you said your passing on test for now but you also said your considering sust250. You know Sustanon (sust) is test right.

I Did 200 Of Deca A Week And 50 Of Winnie 2 Times A Week Twords The End. And I Reacted Pretty Well..

Considering The Sustanon (sust) But Just Lite.
I Was Talking About Test E Or Test P. But I Know What Ur Saying.

bracco01 said:
I Did 200 Of Deca A Week And 50 Of Winnie 2 Times A Week Twords The End. And I Reacted Pretty Well..

Considering The Sustanon (sust) But Just Lite.
I Was Talking About Test E Or Test P. But I Know What Ur Saying.

Just go with Test Cypionate or Enthanate @ 400mg wk/10-12 weeks. You're making things much more complicated than they need to be.

HeHateMe said:
Just go with Test Cypionate or Enthanate @ 400mg wk/10-12 weeks. You're making things much more complicated than they need to be.

I agree with this. But you should really do some more research before you try another cycle. This is not a flame, but you don't know all that you should about this.

One final note, my first cycle was winni and deca. And while I got decent gains, I now know that is not the way to go. Just do a test only cycle. It is very effective and inexpensive.

I Would Say Hell Ya To The Test.....,,,,but The Test Seems To Have One Of The Worst Sides Profile Out Of All Of The Compounds...is This True At 500 A Week?

Some people suffer no sides at all. 500mg's a week is not a high dose, but you don't even need that much. If you are concerned with sides, use a lower dose at first, maybe 350mgs a week.

I have done up to 750mgs of test a week and the only sides I get are a few zits on my body and some extra body hair. Winni was the only drug I have used that made my hair fall out and deca, without test, can cause you to not be able to get an erection. Go with the test.

i doubt ull see any sides at 500 of test. And i doubt once u use test u will ever want to not use it again. OR u can go low on the test and high on eq.

bracco01 said:
I Would Say Hell Ya To The Test.....,,,,but The Test Seems To Have One Of The Worst Sides Profile Out Of All Of The Compounds...is This True At 500 A Week?

AWW shit like this pisses me off. bro, do a TEST ONLY cycle. Technically you havent even done a 1st cycle because thats what a 1st cycle should be, Test only. Steroids have side's, and if you are concerned with the sides, you SHOULD NOT be doing them. Grab your balls and do it and deal with the sides, or dont do it at all.

Onswoll said:
AWW shit like this pisses me off. bro, do a TEST ONLY cycle. Technically you havent even done a 1st cycle because thats what a 1st cycle should be, Test only. Steroids have side's, and if you are concerned with the sides, you SHOULD NOT be doing them. Grab your balls and do it and deal with the sides, or dont do it at all.

No shit. Personally if i were u man i would eat like aracehorse because it will act anabolic like, then take test only when you get your strength at a peak. after your that you can bust over your natural plateau.

as far as sides well test with drol or test alone makes me high all day if you call that a side. i mean high as in test only i felt happy, confident, my girfiend loves it. test only you bro 500mg's 2 pokes a week at 250 each

simpllyhuge said:
i doubt ull see any sides at 500 of test. And i doubt once u use test u will ever want to not use it again. OR u can go low on the test and high on eq.

I dont get any sides at 500mg other than i wanna fuck all the time. im even predisposed to mpb and i havent lost a single hair in 2 cycles.

estray said:
I dont get any sides at 500mg other than i wanna fuck all the time. im even predisposed to mpb and i havent lost a single hair in 2 cycles.

You're in the minority when it comes to the hair loss issues. The vast majority of people will experience some degree of loss (if no precautions are taken) if they're prone to MPB and use 500mg/wk testosterone...

Back