Second time cycling.. My local store really fucked me on this one. Forming Gyno

Lvu

This is my second time cycling... My first time i took epistane and didn't respond.

This most recent time they sold me kemical warefare and they said it Mimics tren....
They gave me a planned guide to follow and ill be fine they assured me. I took even less of the actual Kemical warfare that they told me to and i think have been developing gyno.

Symptoms:
Puffy pointy nipps.

I have small bumps behind each nipple. A Small gland like figure. I know its not my body fat because im at about 13%.

IF i squeeze my niips super hard a very little bit of clearish liquid comes out.

My nipps however are not sensitive at all. They do not hurt or itch one bit.

I finished the Kemical warefare and cycled in Something by hyper genetics labs Called test reaction... Its what they told me to do...

After reading and researching a lot, i've come to the conclusion they don't know what they are talking about to much down at my local shop.

I only gained 5lbs on cycle, but i did lean up a little bit..

From my readings i've read that letro and B6 help...

Having a hard time finding pill formed letro and not sure where to go from here.

arimidex should be more than suffisent. letrozole is a hard A.I.

Will that work with my type of gyno.

Not sure if its prolactin or estrogen... I know i have some liquid coming out of nips (very little) and i took probably either tren or deca.

Woudl that be prolactin?

get your blood work done, that will give you a better understanding of what's going on. What was the main ingredient of the PH you took?

Learn from this. NEVER take a steroid without doing your own research. The sports supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and there is very little focus on genuine health. This is not true of all retailers or companies, but it's a trend.

PH's work, but you have to be smart. It sounds to me like you did an OTC post cycle therapy (pct), and if the PH you took really is a Tren clone then you are most likely very shut down.

get your blood work done, that will give you a better understanding of what's going on. What was the main ingredient of the PH you took?

Learn from this. NEVER take a steroid without doing your own research. The sports supplement industry is a multi-billion dollar industry and there is very little focus on genuine health. This is not true of all retailers or companies, but it's a trend.

PH's work, but you have to be smart. It sounds to me like you did an OTC post cycle therapy (pct), and if the PH you took really is a Tren clone then you are most likely very shut down.

The Ingrediants are as follows.
(2a-13ethyl-3-dihydroxy)
25(R)Spirostan
6-bromo

I will definitely be doing my OWN research next time and probably following someone elses cycle step by step whose had success.

Last edited:
What the fuck is "kemical warfare"? Seriously, that was a bonehead move. Never take something that doesn't actually have a name.

What is the active ingredient in "kemical warfare"? Is it an oral or do you pin it? I'm clueless as to what you even took.

Now that you've posted some nomenclature I think it's a max LMG clone. Just get on an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and yeah, 250-300mg of vitamin B6 each day for a couple weeks should clear it up with the ai.

Oh an by the way, taking any oral, even these oral "prohormones" is stupid if you're not taking test. Your over the counter post cycle therapy (pct) sucks too. So much bro-science misinformation out there.

its a PH.... Kemical Warfare made by Roman Pharmaceuticals its not sold on there website anymore... and google has noting of value on the product

Oh an by the way, taking any oral, even these oral "prohormones" is stupid if you're not taking test. Your over the counter PCT sucks too. So much bro-science misinformation out there.

What kind of Test do you take and what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would you recomend.

I've been taking 600mg of vit b6

so your lactating? is prolactin possible from this mysterious tren like PH..thats why i have never fucked with those. they are worse than gear and easier to not know waht your doing... good luck bro..

What kind of Test do you take and what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would you recomend.

I've been taking 600mg of vit b6

lol, no no no. ABORT THIS CYCLE NOW. Forget about adding test. Your lactating dude. Your prolactin is out of control. Since this PH is "tren-like" you should have added a prolactin antagonist, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and test. Its too late, ABORT I SAY!!!

PCT and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) through it. Throw your PH in the garbage and never buy phs again.

"What kind of test" pretty much sums up your knowledge on AAS. Not to be a dick, but you should really learn a LOT more before messing with this stuff.

AI's have already been suggested.

Your main concern as of now should be to research: Clomid, Nolvadex, Letro, Aromasin, Arimidex, post cycle therapy (pct), Gyno.

lol, no no no. ABORT THIS CYCLE NOW. Forget about adding test. Your lactating dude. Your prolactin is out of control. Since this PH is "tren-like" you should have added a prolactin antagonist, an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and test. Its too late, ABORT I SAY!!!

PCT and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) through it. Throw your PH in the garbage and never buy phs again.

"What kind of test" pretty much sums up your knowledge on AAS. Not to be a dick, but you should really learn a LOT more before messing with this stuff.

AI's have already been suggested.

Your main concern as of now should be to research: Clomid, Nolvadex, Letro, Aromasin, Arimidex, post cycle therapy (pct), Gyno.

So should to clomid and or aromasin and stick with the b6?

Not sure what to take as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a post cycle therapy (pct). Since i cant trust the guys who sold me this stuff...-____-

I read that nolvadex is not good with tren and the people who sold me this say its tren like.

Back