Secondary Hypogonadal - Adding HCG to protocol

Schweddy

Been on TRT for 7 years and am considering adding HCG to my protocol to improve the sex life. I've had some ED recently which is odd because my numbers are dialed in.

I'm on 100 MCG Test C E7D no AI. Age 47. Excellent overall health aside from endocrine/TRT issues.

Being that I'm secondary hypogonadal, is there any chance HCG will grow my balls?

I can't find any definitive information if the addition of HCG with increase my E levels.

What are some suggestions for phasing HCG into my protocol?

Labs can be like diet and when people say "dialed in" the forum memebers will always want numbers.

I've found the same problem with HCG and increased estrogen. It doesn't seem to be really studied. If increase testosterone it will increase estrogen. How much is the question. HCG doesn't hang around like test cyp and won't create as much testosterone. So maybe the increase estrogen is made off of test increase of 12ng/dL over 36 hours. Not much estrogen can be made. Those are completely random numbers.
Labs. Any labs you got. All values and ranges.

If the ED is new then there has been a change possibly just age. I'm still relatively young. Now I'll follow along till the mature members on TRT chime in!

Last edited:
Been on TRT for 7 years and am considering adding HCG to my protocol to improve the sex life. I've had some ED recently which is odd because my numbers are dialed in.

I'm on 100 MCG Test C E7D no AI. Age 47. Excellent overall health aside from endocrine/TRT issues.

Being that I'm secondary hypogonadal, is there any chance HCG will grow my balls?

I can't find any definitive information if the addition of HCG with increase my E levels.

At 47 years young, 500iu every 3.5 days is the standard. After 7 years, I am curious to see how you will respond. At this point, it can not hurt. You will probably have a slight increase in E2. Just verify with your blood work , and stay dialed in.

Chance to grow your balls - I would say most definitely

Increase E levels - yes, but only as a knock on effect of boosting your test levels first

If it was me I would start shooting the Test E 50 mg E3.5D, and on that same day take minimum 250 IU HCG (500 is better if you can swing the extra cost). So test 2x per week and HCG 2x per week. Sorry if going from one to four shots makes you feel like a pin cushion.

I would probably also try stepping the test dosage up to 120 mg/wk for a while, then 140 mg/wk for a while, to see how that effects things.

In my experience HCG seems to produce a better quality, or maybe it's just a higher impulse, of test compared to injecting Test Cyp. Puts a bit of lead in the pencil if you catch my drift.

Back