seems everyone can bench 300lb and has big arms on this forum

no way this guys are 16 inches and if they are theres about two inches of fat on there

Dickhead, I'm only trying to impress you. Why should I lie fuckwit.

You obviously don't know what long thin bone arms look like.

I never said I couldn't bench 300lbs. I have never tried to bench. Fucks like you deserve a good beating.

I never said I couldn't bench 300lbs. I have never tried to bench. Fucks like you deserve a good beating.

Roid rage? Is this a sign? I'm a noob someone tell me!

HAHAHAHHA wow. I could tell this guy was a gem from the start.

HAHAHAHHA wow. I could tell this guy was a gem from the start.

His original post dosen't even make sense to me!

Photos of himself, but asking why people lie about what they can bench and what size arms people have! It really dosen't make sense.

He has posted the photos up in the hope for a response from people about how he looks. It should of been titled please critique my body gentleman if thats what he was wanting :xmas:

No I'm a normal guy. I get fed up with negative non constructive criticism.

What the hell defines a normal guy?

Get over it, leave the forum (the only forum that will be blunt and honest with you, along with the most knowledge)

OR

Shut the hell up, take it for what it's worth, and get back in the gym.

Drink water and drive on.

I never said I couldn't bench 300lbs. I have never tried to bench.

No offense, but your OP screams sour grapes. If you can bench 3 plates then why did you think it was so improbable for the majority of posters on ology to do the same? I would hope people considering PEDs can meet this goal naturally. There are some big bastards on this site that put me to shame.

I am with you guys... who cares how much you can bench?.. or squat... or well.. anything

I go by the mirror.... I'm taller also 6'4"... I have never tried to bench 300lbs.... I can get 275 a solid controlled 4x.. I see no reason to really go over that... I get alot of "thats all you can lift?" at the gym... because I'm lower in BF (arnd 10%) i look more muscular... and they wonder why for my heavy curls I do the 45lbs dumbells.. who cares.. fuck those insecure assholes..

That's what I'm saying. There was this guy on t.v. called the Powerband Man (I think?) and he worked out his entire body with resistance bands and by looking at him you'd think he could bench 300+ pounds. He says he never tried. But said he could fold anyone who messed with him.

At the end of the day if you have a great body that is all that matters. That's what we want. A big, mean looking body. When are you realistically ever going to need to push 300+ pounds off of your chest so it doesn't kill you? (Not counting the gym) Probably never in your lifetime. It's numbers and they don't matter as much as what you look and feel like.

I hate when people ask me how much I bench...and that's not because I can't throw a high number out there.

I guess it's like having a big pecker...you don't always talk about it but when someone asks how big you want to have a good sized number to give them.

yeah impossible for you tall guys with long limbs to have big arms :devil2:

THAT JUST SUX! I'm 6'4" with 15.5 arms. Please tell me at least 17" is in the cards...chicks dig big arms

I wear a 37" sleeve :/

Last edited:
Back