seizure advice

I thought it was okay to have enough AS in your posession for personal use? At least that's the way it is in Canada. And Laundry, worse comes to worse you could always go to MailBoxes Etc. and get a PO Box number....just a suggestion.

LAUNDRYSUPPLIES said:
its taking a very long time, usual is 5 days to my house, it been well over that and in customs since 23, was shipped on the 21, long time, what do you think biggie, i am north east, ct

Its possible that customs is just going through everything more thoroughly because of the war. I will say this though, if the war wasnt going on and I knew my pack was in customs for 8 days, I wouldnt go near that thing if it showed up at my house.

I had a pack at customs for about 4wks and it said the same thing, that it was still in customs. I finally got it after 5wks. And it usually only takes about 5days to get it. When I finally got it , I seen it was open and taken apart. It was even rapped in christmas paper and they tore that off also. This was around christmas. And I still got it even after they opened it. I was amazed

Micro said:
I had a pack at customs for about 4wks and it said the same thing, that it was still in customs. I finally got it after 5wks. And it usually only takes about 5days to get it. When I finally got it , I seen it was open and taken apart. It was even rapped in christmas paper and they tore that off also. This was around christmas. And I still got it even after they opened it. I was amazed

Maybe the customs agent was a gear head and felt bad and sent it anyway Lol...

if in one month your mailman looks like ronnie coleman youll know that it didnt get seized. if not it got seized and just clean house:) in canada i feel kind of lucky because it is legal to posess for your own use, if its personal supply.

Back