Seizure question, does flagging stop?

bigjay00

I'm just wondering out of curiosity......If a pckage is seized, and your place is flagged......is there at ANY point in the future that they take it off the "flag list"?

If so how long?

No it doesn't come off the flag list and neither does your name, and the feds computer base records info so they can connect your new address to your name even your friends addy could be connected to you in fact i bet alot of users of this very board have carnivore working on their comps, that is tracking their email change email addy's and providers oftena s well as addresses, in the future i will get more info on magic lantern most information is conjecture but remember just because you aren't charged r found guilty doesn't eman they can't ruin your life, its 100% legal for them to call your boos and inform them whats going on in fact they can call basically anyone they want since its public record if your charged or even questioned keep that in mind folks

nice6pac said:
No it doesn't come off the flag list and neither does your name, and the feds computer base records info so they can connect your new address to your name even your friends addy could be connected to you in fact i bet alot of users of this very board have carnivore working on their comps, that is tracking their email change email addy's and providers oftena s well as addresses, in the future i will get more info on magic lantern most information is conjecture but remember just because you aren't charged r found guilty doesn't eman they can't ruin your life, its 100% legal for them to call your boos and inform them whats going on in fact they can call basically anyone they want since its public record if your charged or even questioned keep that in mind folks

thats pretty crazy man.

Wait a minute, so just for shit and giggles, if you ordered some rHGH from overseas and customs got ahold of it your address is flagged?That meaning that any pkgs. coming through customs with the same address will more than likely be looked at or detained?

WannaImpress said:
Wait a minute, so just for shit and giggles, if you ordered some rHGH from overseas and customs got ahold of it your address is flagged?That meaning that any pkgs. coming through customs with the same address will more than likely be looked at or detained?

The HELL have YOU been brother??? Uhh, ya! As far as flagging the friends addy, THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!! What, they follow you around for a few days to see who you go visit? I dont think so. Here is the skinny: IT IS THE ADDY THAT GETS FLAGGED-NOT THE NAME. There could be 250,000 guys with the same fucking name as you. What, they gonna flag all those addies as well??? NOPE. The guy who posted that shit is a fucking retard!

Now I'm confused, Let me see if I understand:

You are ALWAYS flagged once seized, and it's only your ADRESS?

It varies. Sometimes they don't even flag the addy. That is evident by the overwhelming amounts of people who have had seizures, yet still get packages through to the same addy. That still isn't a wise venture however. If the addy is indeed flagged, then it is just the addy. So if a package is delivered through Customs to anyone AT THAT ADDY, it is going to show as "flagged".

That is why to flag a name would be rediculous, as you can always change the name on the box, and have it sent to the same addy as the seizure address.

bigjay00 said:
That was a serious response right?

Kinda so so. I mean there really isn't another way bro. If it gets seized then it must be assumed that an addy is indeed flagged. Even though it may indeed not be. There is no sure-fire way to verify either way. So are you a gambler or what?! Your call!

SkedMedz said:
Kinda so so. I mean there really isn't another way bro. If it gets seized then it must be assumed that an addy is indeed flagged. Even though it may indeed not be. There is no sure-fire way to verify either way. So are you a gambler or what?! Your call!
I'm a gambler, I just don't gamble my "freedom" :D

SkedMedz said:
The HELL have YOU been brother??? Uhh, ya! As far as flagging the friends addy, THAT IS BULLSHIT!!!!! What, they follow you around for a few days to see who you go visit? I dont think so. Here is the skinny: IT IS THE ADDY THAT GETS FLAGGED-NOT THE NAME. There could be 250,000 guys with the same fucking name as you. What, they gonna flag all those addies as well??? NOPE. The guy who posted that shit is a fucking retard!

Damn..........ain't that about a b***h! Sked, I really didn't pay much attention to ordering overseas for the fact that they where small orders, I though been flagged would constitute a big shipment getting snatched by customs, I had no idea this was also for small, measely orders! So I guess domestic for me now! Thanks for the heads up SkedMedz!

I think you guys are too paranoid. Privacy laws prohibit the feds or anyone else form calling your family, friends and/or employer. Think about..so for example, you had Cancer, or Aids, or gonna die in 2 weeks, etc. Can you doctor just call your family and tell them? NO!!! Say that your Kobe Bryant and the Lakers have a 100 million dollar investment behind you and your busted on Sexual assault charges...can you say anything to the public? NO!!!! Privacy laws prohibit Government, Doctors, Lawyers, and Employers from telling people your business. What if they were wrong and it was a hoax and you never knew your friend ordered the shit and used your addy. Then you loose your job and family because the feds made a phone call......I don't think so.

Now the feds may track your packages and build a case against you. and once they have enough proof to get a warrant to search and/or arrest..they can do that...but not untill then!

I don't know much about privacy laws but even if I were to make the dubious assumption that it is "public record" that someone has even been questioned, I really don't see the government going around calling employers, family members, etc. to tell them that a particular individual is "suspected" of criminal activity - especially in the context that is being implied here - that the feds aren't really looking for more information, just trying to hurt someone who they suspect has comitted a crime.

They'd be asking for all kinds of trouble by doing that.

Yeah

Trevdog said:
I don't know much about privacy laws but even if I were to make the dubious assumption that it is "public record" that someone has even been questioned, I really don't see the government going around calling employers, family members, etc. to tell them that a particular individual is "suspected" of criminal activity - especially in the context that is being implied here - that the feds aren't really looking for more information, just trying to hurt someone who they suspect has comitted a crime.

They'd be asking for all kinds of trouble by doing that.

There has to be probable cause and just having an addy flagged is not sufficient. In order for gov't law enforcement to start contacting friends, family, work, etc the must have you connected AND suspected to a specific charge of crime, unless you are questioned for other purposes (alibi confirm, witness, etc). But it is public record for anyone who wants to go through the trouble of checking.

Back