Serge Nubret

In my opinion this guy has the prefect body. he is huge but not freaky, vascular but not ugly looking...and man is he smooth. i would love a body like that!

Serge Nubret had the most incredible physique. Wide shoulders tapering down to a miniscule waist. His abs are to this day unsurpassed with incredbile delineation between each of the abdominal segments. In my humble opinion, Serge's sculpted body looked better than any of the other bodybuilders in his day and even to this day.

tasdvl9 said:
Serge Nubret had the most incredible physique. Wide shoulders tapering down to a miniscule waist. His abs are to this day unsurpassed with incredbile delineation between each of the abdominal segments. In my humble opinion, Serge's sculpted body looked better than any of the other bodybuilders in his day and even to this day.
Ever seen pics of Brian Buchannan?

Yes, Brian Buchannan had a very tailored physique. His shoulder to waist ratio is outstanding. He's more massive than Serge but Nubret's ab definition is still unsurpassed. That's one of Serge Nubret's greatest assets. That and his fluid posing style. Oliva also had a wide V shaped back tapering down to a 28 inch waist, but for some reason one which I can't explain I've always admired Nubret's aesthetic physique.

TaZ

Serges' upper body was great but was lacking in the leg department and his posing was a bit lacklustre.

You're right, Knats. His legs do look quite small by BB standards. His abs are ridiculous from a side angle (pic #5.)

Back