Seriously I think Arnold was on drugs !!!!

Mrs P

Female Moderator
ok, so I'm a women and I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think this beholder needed to have laser vision correction surgery !!!!

Arnold cheated on Maria with this ?????????

mildred-baena-myspace.jpg

I personally think Maria is a very attractive women, why would Arnold have an affair with this women ???
WHY ? WHY ?

I mean this happened 10 years ago, and god forgive me, maybe she looked better back then, I just don't understand this.

I have no respect for Arnold what's so ever..

son-of-mildred-patricia-baena-and-arnold1.jpg

son-of-mildred-patricia-baena-and-arnold2.jpg

Yep !!! That's little Arnie FO SHO !!

You see they are using the Sex addict excuses that they did with Tiger woods.

kids looks exactly like Arnie, i hope he starts pumping weights lol

You see they are using the Sex addict excuses that they did with Tiger woods.

Oh pleaaaaaaase se addiction my :bootyshak
it seems all that morally wrong now days has a medical name .... Please "give me a break"

kids looks exactly like Arnie, i hope he starts pumping weights lol

I know he does, he probably will be famous cause of his dad.

Isn't that ummm that wendy williams or whatever her name is???

O.M.G Jimbo, kindda of look alike, but in this case.. I have to say even Wendy Williams is better looking than this lady !!!

wendyshade1-o.gif

Mr P

Oh so you would woudn't ya ?
I think I'm gonna have to lower your test, it's really affecting your vision :madflip:
big_883538.jpg

Last edited:
Maria Shriver is no beauty queen either.. Arnold was screwed either way, they are both ugly as sin

I even shut this door on this brod if she showed up to clean my house. . .

She looks like WW's cousin!! Booooo00
go plow a field chick!
-crackwhore, yack

10 years changes a woman . she might have looked prertty damn good when this happened.besides she might be a freak lol.

10 years changes a woman . she might have looked prertty damn good when this happened.besides she might be a freak lol.

True, but they did post a pic of her while she was pregnant, (10 years ago) and she pretty much looked the same to me..
might be the freak thing than..lol

p.s (And yes, I'm hating on this skank, I have no respect for women that have affairs with married man, and this one had her cake & ate it too LITERALLY !!!!! ) lol

True, but they did post a pic of her while she was pregnant, (10 years ago) and she pretty much looked the same to me..
might be the freak thing than..lol

p.s (And yes, I'm hating on this skank, I have no respect for women that have affairs with married man, and this one had her cake & ate it too LITERALLY !!!!! ) lol

She looks like a fucking Tranny!. . Arnie's done, after seeing this nasty girl arise. . I dont care how drunk i was, it wouldnt happen
I also think his wife wasnt pretty, but not near as bad as this mutt!

Skeletor was probably denying Arnold pussy and Arnold slept with the maid to get back at her. I don't see how he could love a bleeding heart liberal skeleton personally. Yes, it's called T-vision, and the fact that she came from a family that had a lot of money. lol

It's a pretty easy proposition for Arnold's maid to accept sex from him since she was getting paid 4-6k a month on top of whatever, not to mention he's Arnold.

This type of thing doesn't surprise me.

Last edited:
Back