Serostim or Somaject

JohnnyB said:
I can get the 105iu of Serostim or 126iu of Somaject at about the same price.

What I want to know is the Serostim better then the Somaject, even though it's less iu per kit. What I'm Turing to get at is will the results be better with the amount of iu in the kit. And should the Serostim be shipped in a cooler?

All I'm doing is adding hgh to my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) at 2iu a day, 5 on and 2 off.

JohnnyB

I wouldn't pay a dime more than $450 for a kit of Somaject. I would go with the Serostim if I had to do it over again.

GEORGE YOUNG said:
ACTUALLY NEITHER ONE NEED TO BE KEPT COLD BEFORE RECONSTITUTING....

PERSONALLY, I'D STICK WITH THE SEROSTIM.... BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD A BAD THING ABOUT THE SOMAJECTS....

GY....

Bro, it clearly states on the box (of Somaject anyway) that it needs to be kept cool before and after reconstitution. Somaject looses its potency if it's shipped dry.

LAWNSAVER said:
Yes, because you dont know how the somajects have been handles! The holo serostims dont have to be kept cold until after recon.

Its just a better shot of getting a more potent product!!

That is true...The gh scene is a pain in the ass. i hope the new neutropin depot kits work, that's sounds nice and easy...

Re: Re: Serostim or Somaject

Juice Authority said:
I wouldn't pay a dime more than $450 for a kit of Somaject. I would go with the Serostim if I had to do it over again.
You noticed a big difference between the somaject and serostim?

JohnnyB

ironfist said:
That is true...The gh scene is a pain in the ass. i hope the new neutropin depot kits work, that's sounds nice and easy...
Are they available without a scrip yet and if they are what is the going price?

JohnnyB

yea.....i went back and realized that is what i had done..... the (-)....I left it out....You know it kind of shocked me that they didn't have more information about it..........I would love to read the literature from the Lilly scientists on Serostim because Lilly has some of the best scientists in the business they made prozac....Actually it was one of the Chinese scientists Wong....Sooo i would use their product always if i had a choice....Just my 2ccs......

Re: Re: Re: Serostim or Somaject

JohnnyB said:
You noticed a big difference between the somaject and serostim?

JohnnyB

They're pretty equal in my book if the Soma's are kept cool when they're packaged and shipped.

He is some good info!

From eurotech itself, I also have the lab analysis, but its too huge to host, anyone feel like shrinking it down?

"The only GH that does NOT need to be refrigerated before mixing is Serono company. They hold a patent on a strain cultured from a different cell line of mammalian cells that makes the GH more stable in it's dry form. Lilly, Novo-Nordisk, Genentech, and our Somaject DO need to be kept refrigerated at ALL times. Generally speaking the GH will remain stable (as in not losing ANY bio-activity) for around 24 hours depending on conditions (heat, humidity, and light).

Next day air shipment is recommended, especially during hotter
seasons to avoid any loss of bio-activity.

Many people are under the impression that GH does not need to be refrigerated in it's "dry" form. But you can check the websites of lilly or any manufacturer and see different.

LAWNSAVER said:
"The only GH that does NOT need to be refrigerated before mixing is Serono company. They hold a patent on a strain cultured from a different cell line of mammalian cells that makes the GH more stable in it's dry form. Lilly, Novo-Nordisk, Genentech, and our Somaject DO need to be kept refrigerated at ALL times. Generally speaking the GH will remain stable (as in not losing ANY bio-activity) for around 24 hours depending on conditions (heat, humidity, and light).

All this does is confirm that I wasted $1,500!!! All three of my kits came dry.

Juice Authority said:
All this does is confirm that I wasted $1,500!!! All three of my kits came dry.
That's why I wanted to know which ones needed to be shipped in a cooler. I'd been reading that it needed to be kept cool at all times. Then someone said the serostim's didn't need to be shipped in a cooler, I'd hear there was one that didn't need to be shipped in a cooler, but I couldn't remember which one.

JohnnyB

my buddy who got them had a doc test the somaject (his brother in law) and his were shipped dry and it came back good..........i've seen several other tests for it online that came back good also

i would think that as long as you get it shipped overnight air it should be good to go..........those cargo area's of the jets aren't heated, and the kits are probably at WELL below zero way up there in the fucking sky...........

however if you live in phoenix, AZ and it's july and you aren't going to be home to pick up your pack then you might want to request chemical ice................

i've always heard humidy and light affect GH moreso than actual temperate also..............

but i wouldn't sweat it as long as it's next day air and the pack isn't sitting in 80+ degree temp.............getting stuff shipped with chemical ice is more dangerous as you have to list it on the shipping slip, plus to mention if the ice pack breaks then your pack might get opened

Back