Server to busy try back later

JohnnyB

Community Veteran
I got this message in the morning and finally got on. Then it just took me 3 hours of trying to get back on.

Any one else have this happen to them or is it just me:(

JohnnyB

Johnny and Doggy and everyone else, we are having a little problem with the server, but I am moving to a new company and onto a dedicated server. This company I am with is just driving me insane and its time to go big time. No more of this Mickey Mouse crap, I dont care if I have to pay $500/month, we will get to the point where there is never, ever, a problem with the server.

BiggieSwolls said:
Johnny and Doggy and everyone else, we are having a little problem with the server, but I am moving to a new company and onto a dedicated server. This company I am with is just driving me insane and its time to go big time. No more of this Mickey Mouse crap, I dont care if I have to pay $500/month, we will get to the point where there is never, ever, a problem with the server.
Thanks Biggie, I thought nobody wanted to play with me:p

JohnnyB

Ya, Im really sorry guys. Its the damn company we are with. They are killing me and making me want to take a trip down to their office and ring each of their necks.

Ill get it fixed, trust me.

BiggieSwolls said:
Ya, Im really sorry guys. Its the damn company we are with. They are killing me and making me want to take a trip down to their office and ring each of their necks.

Ill get it fixed, trust me.

No problem bro......

YUP happened to me this morning and it took like 3 attempts and then it just happened again this time it took a little longer but tits cool.

I guess they can't handle our traffic. Once this problem is fixed we will make even more foward progress than we currently are.

Yep, same here. I get that message alot lately.
Also another one that says Error with the boards Database etc........
No complains just letting you bros know.

saturn said:
I was just now able to get back on.....Thank god I was going into withdrawals...
LOL:p Gald you got on, wouldn't want you to have to rob a liquor store or something, to fix those withdrawals:D

JohnnyB

I missed this place haha. Bothers the hell outta me when i cant get on tho. Hope you work everything out biggie. Good Luck.

JohnnyB said:
LOL:p Gald you got on, wouldn't want you to have to rob a liquor store or something, to fix those withdrawals:D

JohnnyB

Haha....No robbing liquor stores but I was thinking about pillageing the vet clinic for some eq.:D

Yeah, once I got back on, I just stayed logged in all day! Having to go by EF for conversation makes me really appreciate THIS board!!!Don't sweat it Biggie, we'll all be here no matter what.

Back