Sex while on gear?

Ha lmao she would surely get a kick out of it lol. Nightmare women arent closed off they know what they want... hold yourself right get in goodish shape and walk around with some confidence and they'll come flocking to you bud

Trust me when I say it doesn't work that way where I live ATM m8 have been all over the globe but this place seriously sucks

WTF and who dug up this ridiculous old thread. No sex on cycle because...oh shit I can't even repeat this stupid crap. Every time I am on cycle all I wanna do is fvck. Back in the 80's and I'm in my 30's my wife would complain cause I wanted it too many time a day. My loads never changed. True story and I'm not one to be able to do this but my best 7 times in one night. Really this could only happen on cycle
I used to be a competitive water skier. My buddy would abstain the night and morning of a tournament He said it effected his performance... I am 65 and just yesterday I beat that thing with good results 4 times that day.

I will leave it there and not open it again

WTF and who dug up this ridiculous old thread. No sex on cycle because...oh shit I can't even repeat this stupid crap. Every time I am on cycle all I wanna do is fvck. Back in the 80's and I'm in my 30's my wife would complain cause I wanted it too many time a day. My loads never changed. True story and I'm not one to be able to do this but my best 7 times in one night. Really this could only happen on cycle
I used to be a competitive water skier. My buddy would abstain the night and morning of a tournament He said it effected his performance... I am 65 and just yesterday I beat that thing with good results 4 times that day.

I will leave it there and not open it again

your not human

Is it ok to have sex everyday while on a sust and deca bulking cycle?
I want to put absolutly everything into these 3 cycle months, But i'm worried that I wont be hitting maximum results if I'm emptying my sack that often.

What do u guys think?

I really don't think sex will make that big a change. Sure you get rid of some testosterone when you ejaculate, but I read reports saying sex can help improve testosterone levels (masturbation giving the opposite effect).
I think more focus needs to be given to your dosages. Never tried Deca, but since it has Progestin-like effects, my 2 cent-guess would be to minimise the dose of Deca whilst maximising the dose of Sustanon.

actually glad this 12 year old thread got bumped as sex is one of the primary issues to deal with when a person does aas.

Ah ha haaa......The 7 was is true. WE both were fucking raw. No pun

The four times doesn't happen much. Draining, remember I am not training right now so I can concentrate my energy on taking care of little Mikey. Ah haaa!! :wackit:

Not to 1 up ya but my best is 10. Yea hella sore after that one. Did 7 with the new chick a few weeks ago and that was just til 3 pm when she had to go to work, and yes we made it to the gym that day also lol

Not to 1 up ya but my best is 10. Yea hella sore after that one. Did 7 with the new chick a few weeks ago and that was just til 3 pm when she had to go to work, and yes we made it to the gym that day also lol

Good kitty kitty meow meow....
Howz the scratching post hangin' after that run??? lolol

Good kitty kitty meow meow....
Howz the scratching post hangin' after that run??? lolol

Tell me about it. This old man has gotten some awesome test new lab for me, and my dick just tingles cant touch that thing...ha lol

I'm doing low dose while not training at the present. And still this test oh ....:dance2:

Tell me about it. This old man has gotten some awesome test new lab for me, and my dick just tingles cant touch that thing...ha lol

I'm doing low dose while not training at the present. And still this test oh ....:dance2:

Hell now your jus making me feel old...

I couldn't handle not getting my groove on while using aas. That would be torture for me. I'm ready to bang my pillow when I wake up. I get so horned out while on gear ugly chicks start to look good lol

On average i have sex twice a day at least, and jerk it about 3 times, so i cant even fathom how someone could substain from all that especially on a cycle wtf

Is it ok to have sex everyday while on a sust and deca bulking cycle?
I want to put absolutly everything into these 3 cycle months, But i'm worried that I wont be hitting maximum results if I'm emptying my sack that often.

What do u guys think?
The more the marrier.

Back