Sex while on gear?

njmuscle2002 said:
I absolutely drop off after blowing a load. I dont get the best work out - find it hard to be motivated and save sex for my off days. I am going to get hammered by the men on this site for telling you that, but, its a personal decision. When I lift with a full load, I get a much better work out. I am a huge believer in 'no sex before a big game.' I def. agree with keeping your boys full while lifting hard - then unloading with some serious force on your woman. makes it more fun too when her head explodes from the volume.

Agree 110%

Any mf'er obstaining from sex on cycle is straight retarded or gay or both. Sex on cycle is the fuckin shit. Fuck that pussy and take some pre workout and quit bein a homo lol

I naturally have a pretty crazy libido, on cycle, especially this one, i am a fucking beast. My chick gave me a time out after the last romp Tuesday night cause i went a bit crazy on that pussy lmao. K guess we can let this thread back to the catacombs now

I have wondered that myself, does blowing your load lower your testosterone levels which i cant see how but i am one of those people who are more aggressive when im not gettin my rocks off enough but maybe its sexual frustration but i dont really think about it i cause i dont really get frustrated till i find myself beating off and going why the fuck am i doing this when some bitch shoudl be for example i was one of those guys that in highschool that would have my sexual organs touched day before or of football games and the times i did like the day of i alwasy played less aggressive and it seemed like i was slower and things of that sort maybe its all in my head but i still feel that way

Can't comment on the aggression everyone is different in that aspect but NO unloading doesn't drop your test levels if @ at all u get small temporary boost in natty T

I dont know bro. Personally, if it were me and I was an Olympian like Cutler, Coleman etc. maybe then I would ask that question. My quess is your like me just taking some test to further enhance your physique. With that in mind why in the hell would you stop fucking your wife just to maybe put an extra quarter inch on your bi's. I couldn't imagine telling my fiancee that I couldn't bang her for a couple of month's because Im trying to bulk up and it might interfere with my juicing. Dude, it's great you want to put everything you can into your cycle, but giving up sex, for gods sake. Having sex while taking some test is great you will want to rock your wifes world.
He could just swap that quarter inch in his bi's with a quarter inch in his right forearm XD

Any mf'er obstaining from sex on cycle is straight retarded or gay or both. Sex on cycle is the fuckin shit. Fuck that pussy and take some pre workout and quit bein a homo lol

If you're a straight good looking single in India it's still hard to get some tail ***55357;***56861;

I naturally have a pretty crazy libido, on cycle, especially this one, i am a fucking beast. My chick gave me a time out after the last romp Tuesday night cause i went a bit crazy on that pussy lmao. K guess we can let this thread back to the catacombs now

I just sent your ex the link to this thread.

I just sent your ex the link to this thread.

Ha lmao she would surely get a kick out of it lol. Nightmare women arent closed off they know what they want... hold yourself right get in goodish shape and walk around with some confidence and they'll come flocking to you bud

Back